Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 09, 2016, 06:43:56 PM
sbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Who said niece looked like a letter "K" :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

dhjkdncvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv'f

fdev

FlowerBomb

QuoteControl has been honored by several music publication in recognition of its impact on the recording industry, including "Rolling Stone's 100 Best Albums of the Eighties"
Q magazine's "100 Women Who Rock The World", Slant Magazine's "Vital Pop: 50 Essential Pop Albums",and "Best Albums of the '80s"
Vibe magazine's "100 Essential Albums of the 20th Century" and "The Unfaceable 51", and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's "The Definitive 200: Top 200 Albums of All-Time".

The Guardian described the album's release as one of the 50 key events in the history of R&B and hip hop. Upon the 30th anniversary of the album's release, Julian Kimble of Billboard magazine wrote: "In hindsight, Control is both evolutionary and revolutionary. As Jackson?s first album to land atop the Billboard 200, it marked professional and personal breakthroughs. Distancing herself from the immense Jackson family shadow, she created one of the most influential projects across contemporary R&B and pop music. And not only was Jackson?s maiden voyage with producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis at the forefront of R&B, pop and hip-hop?s intersection, it birthed a novel sound in the process."

MTV's Meaghan Garvey asserted "it?s hard to overstate the significance of Control, whether in terms of the pop landscape, the evolution of the music video as a vessel for promotion and expression, or Top 40 feminist anthems." She also argued "it?s important to note that Control?s self-actualization anthems were expressions of black female pride. Control spawned a whopping six videos?great ones, at that?which played an immeasurable role in the shift toward visible black pop."

Gerrick D. Kennedy of Los Angeles Times wrote that Jackson's continued influence is evident in the careers of Rihanna, Beyonce, Ciara, FKA Twigs and Tinashe in that "all of them take cues from Jackson's blueprint. And all that began with 'Control'."

This impact
And this was only the breakthrough album  :plzstop:

CHOKE

QuoteJanet Jackson postponed several European tour dates because poor ticket sales meant she was "about to badly flop", according to reports.

The singer announced this week (08Mar16) that she would be postponing all her U.K. dates of her Unbreakable World Tour, along with some concerts in mainland Europe. However, the news that ticket holders were being given refunds led to the assumption the shows have been cancelled rather than just rescheduled.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Chokeme on August 09, 2016, 06:57:40 PM
Rickets is a condition that affects bone development in children. It causes the bones to become soft and weak, which can lead to bone deformities.

ggggggggg

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

QuoteJanet Jackson Unbreakable Sales Plummet 74% in 2nd week!

Janet's UNBREAKABLE album sales have cratered in its 2nd week of sales by 74%.
Album is down to #8 on Billboard. Album is down to #18 on iTunes. Disappointing sales have Jackson camp scrambling!

yummy

baph, drais, somebody plz quote one of richard's post and ki

one letter will suffice

GLOCK

Quote from: Capricorn King on August 09, 2016, 06:59:57 PM
Quote from: Chokeme on August 09, 2016, 06:57:40 PM
Rickets is a condition that affects bone development in children. It causes the bones to become soft and weak, which can lead to bone deformities.

ggggggggg
XXZXXCCCCCCCV

CHOKE

Quote"She was about to flop, badly. When an artist cancels an entire leg or postpones pieces of the tour, the real reason is because they?re not selling,? the source said, adding, ?It?s better to cancel than play a room that?s half-filled, especially if you?re Janet Jackson"

CHOKE

QuoteMadge said, ?IYou don?t have to show nipples to be interesting and it doesn?t necessarily mean you?re cutting edge if you do right??

The way the industry lost all respect for ha  :stressed:

Vonc2002

Label bosses fear lack of 'hit songs' could make Beyonc?'s new album a huge chart flop

QuoteShe's not had an album out for almost three years and her last two singles failed to make the Top Ten.So it's little wonder her record label bosses are starting to worry about the success of Beyonc?'s upcoming new album.
Reports today have claimed that executives at Columbia

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

The way they predicted this flop :stressed:
Quote?Sasha Fierce? quickly surpassed 1.46 million units in sales after its first six weeks of availability ? a total that ?4? has yet to match after more than five months.