30 years of Janet's 'Control'

Started by FlowerBomb, August 09, 2016, 05:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

And yet it debuted at #1 selling over 600k, gaining VMA and Emmy Noms

And becoming her most successful tour

Lol?

CHOKE

The way Justin went on to become an even bigger star while Jans titty was left flapping in the winds

:stressed:

Vonc2002

this was 4 not lemonade.........lemonade will sell LESS :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

August 09, 2016, 08:11:01 PM #78 Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:11:17 PM by Chokeme
Yet has already sold more than Jans last 2 albums combined

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Janet's last album before unbreakable is platinum and unbreakable is the album of a 50 yr old woman. is that Beyonce's competition now? I thought she was "queen". she should not be competing with the Adeles and Taylors who are the REAL queens of music rn :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

50 year old crippled, Jans

Not fair

N

Which bitch DON'T y'all compare to Bey?

Now Jans is exempt because she's 50?

BTW it was u fags that brought Bey up in the 1st place  :plzstop:

SouravMay

i hate she called her mess "Unbreakable", such a basic title. "Conversations in a Caf?" would have been much more edgy and artsy.
B7

CHOKE

!!!!!!!!

And it made it sound that much more corny when it flopped

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on August 09, 2016, 08:45:06 PM
i hate she called her mess "Unbreakable", such a basic title. "Conversations in a Caf?" would have been much more edgy and artsy.
yea, I really wanted that

Vonc2002

nothing is as corny and dumb as "lemonade" tho. when someone aint thinking and writing for that hoe, she shows how basic she actually is

BAPHOMET.

another thread and this nigga is talking just to be talking. Great.

yummy

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 09, 2016, 08:52:50 PM

Yeah, you need to collect your sis, Richard/Choke and take her back to the Hive Headquarters for a crash course in how to properly troll.

She's an embarrassment tbh.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 09, 2016, 08:55:05 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on August 09, 2016, 08:52:50 PM

Yeah, you need to collect your sis, Richard/Choke and take her back to the Hive Headquarters for a crash course in how to properly troll.

She's an embarrassment tbh.

df
fd
gg

I was talking about Voncs thug ass. But my sis Choke' can be ver' Hyper at times. She just loves Bey so much. ❤❤

She just needs to chill sometimes and he's good.

MelMel

Why was Bey brought up?

Anyways,  love this album. Janet really should be talked about like Michael, Prince, and Madonna. She really was an exceptional artist.

CHOKE

I was just shocked the mess came out in the 80s it seems like forever since she was on top

And as usual the girls had to bring Bey up, can't stay on topic