I remember the SMELL when I unwrapped this unholy CD

Started by KING BENTLEY., August 10, 2016, 12:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

August 10, 2016, 12:30:54 AM Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:31:18 AM by BENTLEY!

I stared at the cover, I'd never seen anything so perfect, the pose, the colors, the fckn sparkles

And then ..... the music ... this WITCH .... Lord please forgive me ....

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

KING BENTLEY.

Why did she come here Melly? ..... is she doing her masters bidding

I just ...

Jesus Christ

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

RAY7

um this is actually very Holy tbh
the Vocal Qu'ran tbh

BrokenHeartsHeal

i didnt have that same experience. back then  would cop the bootlegs, didn't even know what I was doing didn't help the artists :stressed: Just faded ass paper cover and no wrap, blank. disc and a mixtape song that would pop up as "Signs" was fading into the next song.

b7

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on August 10, 2016, 12:57:31 AM
i didnt have that same experience. back then  would cop the bootlegs, didn't even know what I was doing didn't help the artists :stressed: Just faded ass paper cover and no wrap, blank. disc and a mixtape song that would pop up as "Signs" was fading into the next song.
ssssdsdd not the bootleg version starting @ track #8

BAPHOMET.

I was such a faggot back then.

When "Naughty Slut" would come on... I just.

b7

but yea this was everything

that artwork could have EASILY been late, too, considering the time period and the group she'd just left for the first time. Its crazy how they
literally NAILED every single thing she did and put out at that time. All pivotal, imperative things that helped lead her to where she is now

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Rig's on August 10, 2016, 01:06:30 AM
but yea this was everything

that artwork could have EASILY been late, too, considering the time period and the group she'd just left for the first time. Its crazy how they
literally NAILED every single thing she did and put out at that time. All pivotal, imperative things that helped lead her to where she is now

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MelMel

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 10, 2016, 01:05:28 AM
I was such a faggot back then.

When "Naughty Slut" would come on... I just.

I would have that on for hours

Vonc2002

the cd cover is so iconic to me. I was transfixed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

August 10, 2016, 01:12:01 AM #12 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:12:27 AM by Lazarus
>>>>>>>>>>

BAPHOMET.

The singles were released PERFECTLY. Her best era.

:stressed: promo was crazy too

Lazarus

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 10, 2016, 01:12:21 AM
The singles were released PERFECTLY. Her best era.

:stressed: promo was crazy too

!!!!!!!!

Agreed.