How would you HONESTLY rate your fave as an actor/actress?

Started by MAY, August 10, 2016, 11:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

If your fave has dabbled in the acting world how would you rate them on a scale of 1 to 10?

:ohwow:

Gilgamesh.

Brandy - 6.5 (8) - I think if she tried more challenging roles e.g. Mariah's in "Precious" or Keri's in "Django" she would go from above average to amazing, which is why I put 8 in brackets. I also think Brandy is really versatile.

Fanny - 6

Jill Scott - 8

MAY

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 10, 2016, 11:55:53 AM
Brandy - 6.5 (8) - I think if she tried more challenging roles e.g. Mariah's in "Precious" or Keri's in "Django" she would go from above average to amazing, which is why I put 8 in brackets. I also think Brandy is really versatile.

Fanny - 6

Jill Scott - 8

!!!
I agree. I think Brandy has so much potential.
I would love to see her in more challenging roles.

MAY

Real

Yeah I want her to give the comedy thing a rest. She's naturally funny, but it doesn't translate as much when scripted.

I actually really liked her acting in Dropbox Dead Diva alot more than her other recent TV projects

Vonc2002

Fanny - 6

Jill Scott - 8
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like everything she's done has been the same ol same. I still know what you did last summer shouldnt be the edgiest thing she's done. And she actually was better in that than any other thing I've seen her in imo. I liked seeing her give more grown, sexier, and cursing n shit. Chardonnay did that i guess  but in a way that seemed  more forced
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And yea, i think jill scott is really good. She has potential as an actress. She actually was the reason i liked both of those tyler perry movies. I liked her in the lifetime remake of steel magnolias too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Mons was really convincing as a Waffle House waitress

D.I.E.G.O.

Brandy: 7 based on the roles she's had thus far. She has great comedic timing. I'd love for her to really hone her dramatic/dark comedy talents.

DVDDY.

Vonc2002

Shes not my fav but Alicia Keys is a strong 7. She was EXCELLENT in smokin aces. Honestly, she's good in everything she's done

FlowerBomb

Hhhhh I forgot about that
She actually did really well
And that bang yyy
She looked the part

Vonc2002

Yea, I could really see her and taraji dyking it out

MelMel