wats ur honest 'pinion on feminine men

Started by Plank, August 14, 2015, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plank

i was havin this convo wit a frien of mine on skypes yes'day wen we were discussin how keif carries a womens clutch purse wit him & has a gay hand n i dint see tha problem wit it

howev' bert cnt STAND fem guys n i dnt und'stand it  :uhh:

im def esplorin my femininity more these days
wat about u guys
wat do u think

Buy The Stars✨

well u know i love a fem queen .. as long as they are cute.. their are a LOT of ugly ones who i dont use at all

SUPREME

Can't wait to see all the "they" and "them"

Ssssss

King

i really try to be open minded because i know some gays are just naturally super super feminine

but it really irks me to see guys carrying themselves like women...guys that basically WANT to be women, but are not transgender

tryna be more open minded though

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Zankou.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: King on August 14, 2015, 12:18:34 PM
i really try to be open minded because i know some gays are just naturally super super feminine

but it really irks me to see guys carrying themselves like women...guys that basically WANT to be women, but are not transgender

tryna be more open minded though

they are so cute though as long as they are not EXTRA.. i knw what u mean about the extra ones who have to make it KNOWN .. just be laid back and cool

King

August 14, 2015, 12:34:44 PM #8 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:37:47 PM by King

so masculine with a sexy ass hint of femininity.
whew!

DIEU africain

BRockaBaby

I'm open minded and don't judge. Let people be who they want. I personally however don't care for it. Doesn't mean i wouldn't talk to, be around, or hang out with a feminine guy but i'm all about matching frequencies and some just don't match my frequency. More don't than do. Just lots of different interests and outlooks on life.

I think gender roles and all that jazz has become quite overrated BUT there's such thing as going overboard to a point where you just look BAD.

King

Quote from: BRockaBaby on August 14, 2015, 12:40:03 PM
I'm open minded and don't judge. Let people be who they want. I personally however don't care for it. Doesn't mean i wouldn't talk to, be around, or hang out with a feminine guy but i'm all about matching frequencies and some just don't match my frequency. More don't than do. Just lots of different interests and outlooks on life.

I think gender roles and all that jazz has become quite overrated BUT there's such thing as going overboard to a point where you just look BAD.

!!!!!!

COD.

I love my fellow fem queens. FABULOUS and make this Earth way more interesting. And colorful.
:raycharles2urmess:

can't stand a messy fag though. fem or masc. the ones who eat, sleep and breathe MESS. Yea, die.

Plank

im so dis'ppoint in mosta u

close mind faggots

yummy

August 14, 2015, 01:11:30 PM #14 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:11:57 PM by ANIMMAI
I don't really care for either side of the spectrum.

the feminazis with the skinnies and clutch bags who act like Tamar Braxton and the hyper masculine ones who overcompensate for their own insecurities about their sexuality. can't stand any of em.