omg KING LAMBERT is back

Started by JRocka, August 12, 2016, 09:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Tritonal Enlist Adam Lambert For EDM-Tinged Track ?Broken
The American Idol alum got his start by belting out broadway-sounding tunes before developing his own solo sound. Since then, Lambert has dabbled in rock with the legendary Queen (the band), produced dance tracks with Avicii and forged a sound unique to himself with his latest LP The Original High. That record was the seed of electronic dance music for Lambert, who begins to explore himself as a bonafide house artist. The ?Ghost Town? singer?s latest tune titled ?Broken? is a collaboration with producer/DJs Chad Cisneros and David Reed of Tritonal off their forthcoming record Painting With Dreams out on August 12.

The track sounds like an ode to Major Lazer, but Lambert makes it his own. ?When we met you made me forget that my heart was ever broken,? he croons. ?Looking at me you wouldn?t believe that my heart was ever broken.?

omfg everybody trying the same thing to get a hit...nice song anyhow and his vocals>>>>>>>> :stressed:

Vonc2002

August 12, 2016, 09:47:40 PM #1 Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:47:53 PM by Vonc2002
How are his albums? I never listened to anything besides ghost town, which i loved
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

JRocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2016, 09:47:40 PM
How are his albums? I never listened to anything besides ghost town, which i loved

his albums are dope but the last one The Original High was perfection

but our faves may differ lol