aww this looks like a cute movie to watch when there's nothing better out

Started by Zankou., August 23, 2016, 11:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

i watched this the other day and felt like they showed the ENTIRE movie
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 23, 2016, 11:43:50 AM
yeah the most certainly did.. is that the new in thing
sdsdsdsdsdsds
I was like  :uhh:
they literally showed him taking care of her as a child, when her mom died, as an adult, and then as a grandparent. then if that wasnt enough, OH he was also the reason they had money and turns out was footing the bill her entire life. I was like well......umm thats the beginning middle and end  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Reminds me of "Corrina, Corrina" a bit. But this fucking title  :plzstop:

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2016, 11:49:21 AM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 23, 2016, 11:43:50 AM
yeah the most certainly did.. is that the new in thing
sdsdsdsdsdsds
I was like  :uhh:
they literally showed him taking care of her as a child, when her mom died, as an adult, and then as a grandparent. then if that wasnt enough, OH he was also the reason they had money and turns out was footing the bill her entire life. I was like well......umm thats the beginning middle and end  :dead:

maybe there's a bit TWIST like he's a mutant or something
:ATLcameo:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 23, 2016, 11:51:16 AM
Reminds me of "Corrina, Corrina" a bit. But this fucking title  :plzstop:
i really liked that movie. I dont like too many whoopi movies

GLOCK

Yeah this looks decent
But Um
What's up with telling the whole movie and shit

Red box DOWN

Zankou.

wtf

On the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 14%, based on 8 reviews, with an average rating of 3.3/10.[14] On Metacritic, the film holds a rating of 35 out of 100, based on 5 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".

Zankou.

I've never seen this corrina mess

but I'm watching the trailer and Ray Liotta was kinda FIONE lmao!