So I'm literally just leaving from suicide squad........

Started by Vonc2002, August 26, 2016, 01:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

wizzy

Vonc2002

I liked everyone, people love to bitch. But yea, harley, will, and joker>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

They cut a lot of scenes out. Jared Leto said it in an interview. Suicide Squad was originally supposed to be like almost three hours long.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

that woulda been too much. those 2 hours were more than enough

Sinpool

I thought the beginning was shit but it picked up when they actually recruited them and deployed them

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

I mean I did enjoy it fromt he very beginning to the end but I hate when movies just drag on for no reason. I saw that Extra long ass BvsS and was disgusted

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2016, 02:29:22 AM
I mean I did enjoy it fromt he very beginning to the end but I hate when movies just drag on for no reason. I saw that Extra long ass BvsS and was disgusted
Batman vs Superman was just horrible. The only good part of the movie was when Wonder Woman came out and slayed. That was it. Ben Affleck did make a good Batman but Zack Snyder is just horrible anyway. Ki
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

yea, it was absolutely terrible. Im ready for justice league tho

Zankou.