Ghan Responds To #SoGoneChallenge Request

Started by Marilyn, August 27, 2016, 05:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

Quote from: Chokeme on August 27, 2016, 11:40:51 AM
She doesn't use don't see the problem tbh

Why be fake about it?
d

Why say anything AT ALL? It just feels like she's.... BOTHERED. Why even put that in the atmosphere and make the bitch think you're jealous?

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2016, 11:42:34 AM
Quote from: Margeaux. on August 27, 2016, 11:37:41 AM
n

You know what? I'm getting tired of the bullshit. She's in no position to throw any kinda shade at FLOPica.
Brandy will always be able to speak on the lack of talent this bitch has in comparison to herself, chill out

PREACH

Opposites Attract.

n

You know what? I'm getting tired of the bullshit. She's in no position to throw any kinda shade at FLOPica.
If this where about albums sales u might have a point. Brandy will always be able to speak on the lack of talent this bitch has in comparison to herself, chill out

n

Talent isn't being discussed here. I kinda said what I said and I don't even like Monica, like at all but the truth of the matter is Queen might want to keep it real cute because Monica is more relevant than her and I'd hate for that ghetto bitch to respond and have Brandy dragged all over the internet. We'd probably never get an alb then.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 27, 2016, 11:40:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2016, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 27, 2016, 11:24:21 AM
Quote from: Harlem on August 27, 2016, 10:14:23 AM
I really want Brandy to be back on her unbothered flow, she's giving me bitter ass Aretha with these responses
SJSJJDJDJSJSJSJSJKSKSMSJSJSKSNSKSKSK

yea.... No shade, I really haven't been seeing it for this "new" Ghan. I miss the innocent "wow! didn't know I was so.... LEGENDARY. Lol" Ghan.
I didn't mind THIS time but i agree. Brandy's new persona doesn't sit well with me
like someone said in another thread last week or so, she always goes from one extreme to another. How do you go from "oh! Don't mind me... Just Ray J's sister.... Lol" to this? :dead: It doesn't even feel like her. And this random new bestie girl she bought off Craigslist.

I see right through all of this.... This is not her... And whether the gorls wanna admit it, they know it too.
I agree. I had a convo with a friend outside of here and Brandy's personality is.......INTERESTING! She's always been this way.
Oh VEGAN! Scientology.
It's like she's constantly SEARCHING for something
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 27, 2016, 11:45:29 AM
n

If this where about albums sales u might have a point. Brandy will always be able to speak on the lack of talent this bitch has in comparison to herself, chill out

n

Talent isn't being discussed here. I kinda said what I said and I don't even like FLOPica, like at all but the truth of the matter is Queen might want to keep it real cute because FLOPica is more relevant than her and I'd hate for that ghetto bitch to respond and have Brandy dragged all over the internet. We'd probably never get an alb then.
This is a music challenge and talent is EXACTLY what its about and monica is DEFINITELY not more relevant than brandy :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Quote from: Uni on August 27, 2016, 11:28:12 AM
lmao
It would be stupid to ask her to do it
Should've ignored it though
She's DEF not acting like a Legend these days

Opposites Attract.

Yes she is :uhh: way more relevant. Like that can't even be denied.

Opposites Attract.

and this music challenge is clearly for fun. Retweets and Views. Obviously you don't need to have talent to write a weak 16 lol but do. 

Vonc2002

August 27, 2016, 11:50:48 AM #113 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:54:43 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on August 27, 2016, 11:43:19 AM
I mean... She DID put her dirty hands on Ghan. I don't see the issue.
And that's where shit kicked off again. This bitch SPEAKING when brandy was still doing her
nice. PLEASANT
thing. Brandy is over this hoe and im completely fine with that. Tired of being nice, ion like the hoe, THE END!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 27, 2016, 11:49:21 AM
U sound fckn stupid. :dead:
The bitch who isn't mentioned outside of her husband cheating on her is more relevant than the girl that just ended a tv series, got her own tv series, is in the name of any reputable singer and known as the vocal bible, etc. gtfoh. That's probably the dumbest thing said in here

Bish

Quote from: Trey on August 27, 2016, 11:40:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2016, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 27, 2016, 11:24:21 AM
Quote from: Harlem on August 27, 2016, 10:14:23 AM
I really want Brandy to be back on her unbothered flow, she's giving me bitter ass Aretha with these responses
SJSJJDJDJSJSJSJSJKSKSMSJSJSKSNSKSKSK

yea.... No shade, I really haven't been seeing it for this "new" Ghan. I miss the innocent "wow! didn't know I was so.... LEGENDARY. Lol" Ghan.
I didn't mind THIS time but i agree. Brandy's new persona doesn't sit well with me
like someone said in another thread last week or so, she always goes from one extreme to another. How do you go from "oh! Don't mind me... Just Ray J's sister.... Lol" to this? :dead: It doesn't even feel like her. And this random new bestie girl she bought off Craigslist.

I see right through all of this.... This is not her... And whether the gorls wanna admit it, they know it too.

Dhdjdjjejxndjndjdn

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2016, 11:54:05 AM
Quote from: Margeaux. on August 27, 2016, 11:49:21 AM
U sound fckn stupid. :dead:
The bitch who isn't mentioned outside of her husband cheating on her is more relevant than the girl that just ended a tv series, got her own tv series, is in the name of any reputable singer and known as the vocal bible, etc. gtfoh. That's probably the dumbest thing said in here

Yeah okay but I'm not arguing about this though.

Lazarus

RAY7

Quote from: Lazarus on August 27, 2016, 11:57:35 AM
Quote from: Chokeme on August 27, 2016, 11:40:51 AM
She doesn't use don't see the problem tbh

Why be fake about it?

!!!!!!!!

:dead:
dont see what "being fake" has to do with anything
her not responding would be just as real

yummy

DFGHJKLMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWJE