Ghan Responds To #SoGoneChallenge Request

Started by Marilyn, August 27, 2016, 05:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 27, 2016, 11:32:06 AM
ddf She said what the fuck she said
In this instance, YEA :jackiessales:
Monica just strikes me as one of those fake, phony hoes and B is letting her know exactly where tf things stand. I didn't have a problem with this. Im not doing this wack ass challenge, BYE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

n

You know what? I'm getting tired of the bullshit. She's in no position to throw any kinda shade at Monica.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

.betterwiseup

August 27, 2016, 11:37:58 AM #93 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:38:19 AM by .betterwiseup
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Bish

Her attitude is so unsavory. She's making me like Glock.

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on August 27, 2016, 09:51:53 AM
Yeah I LOVE Brandy but ima call a spade a fuckin spade and this is LATE!

!!!!

It didn't even NEED a response. She knew ppl would eat this up.

D.I.E.G.O.

MypuzzystanK

I means

When ghan was all smiling and faking it was a problem now when the real brandy stands up its a problem.

It seems shady but we dont know why she is how she is or what was said or donebehind the scene, insecure? For what? Salty why?

Lol gham has tremded broken the internet many times in sure mons 1 time doesnt have her bothered

She answered how she wanted we dont have to agree with it or aft surprised they dont use one enother and never really did

And who said ghan cant rap? Lol
She writes her own material and still shits on mons missy left overs. Lets not, grown hip hop fans was praising ghans skills. Mons lil rap on so gone is cute but  she cant actually rap lol

Brit Brat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2016, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 27, 2016, 11:24:21 AM
Quote from: Harlem on August 27, 2016, 10:14:23 AM
I really want Brandy to be back on her unbothered flow, she's giving me bitter ass Aretha with these responses
SJSJJDJDJSJSJSJSJKSKSMSJSJSKSNSKSKSK

yea.... No shade, I really haven't been seeing it for this "new" Ghan. I miss the innocent "wow! didn't know I was so.... LEGENDARY. Lol" Ghan.
I didn't mind THIS time but i agree. Brandy's new persona doesn't sit well with me
like someone said in another thread last week or so, she always goes from one extreme to another. How do you go from "oh! Don't mind me... Just Ray J's sister.... Lol" to this? :dead: It doesn't even feel like her. And this random new bestie girl she bought off Craigslist.

I see right through all of this.... This is not her... And whether the gorls wanna admit it, they know it too.

BAPHOMET.

August 27, 2016, 11:40:33 AM #99 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:40:53 AM by Baphomet.
 :omgwatshappening:

BranLover

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 27, 2016, 11:37:58 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Omfff I don't even wanna read the comments. I know they're dragging her relentlessly.

CHOKE

She doesn't use don't see the problem tbh

Why be fake about it?

KingOfHearts

August 27, 2016, 11:41:30 AM #102 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:44:22 AM by KingOfHearts
Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 27, 2016, 11:37:58 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

I don't even know if I should read the comments!'
:damselindistress:
My Queens!!

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 27, 2016, 11:37:41 AM
n

You know what? I'm getting tired of the bullshit. She's in no position to throw any kinda shade at FLOPica.
I totally agree with you.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 27, 2016, 11:37:41 AM
n

You know what? I'm getting tired of the bullshit. She's in no position to throw any kinda shade at FLOPica.
If this where about albums sales u might have a point. Brandy will always be able to speak on the lack of talent this bitch has in comparison to herself, chill out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw