Things you learned, adapted, took from Brandy... #WaysBrandyInspiredMe challenge

Started by SouravMay, August 29, 2016, 02:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: squid on August 29, 2016, 03:41:01 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 29, 2016, 03:39:51 PM
Quote from: squid on August 29, 2016, 03:31:03 PM
I did learn something from Brandy.
I stanned so hard for her during the Afrodisiac era. The Human album made me realize that even your favorite artist can have artistic lows. I was so mad at her for releasing such an album after the slayage that was Afro. Since then I've pretty much stopped STANNING for artists in general. If I like the music, good; if not then I just listen to the old stuff that I liked. :dead: :popeyes:

this backhanded ass mess wtf
It's not. I actually like Human now. But I didn't at the time.
Human is one of her best messes :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 29, 2016, 03:50:28 PM
I stanned so hard for her during the Afrodisiac era. The Human album made me realize that even your favorite artist can have artistic lows. I was so mad at her for releasing such an album after the slayage that was Afro. Since then I've pretty much stopped STANNING for artists in general. If I like the music, good; if not then I just listen to the old stuff that I liked. :dead: :popeyes:

Share your #WaysBrandyInspiredMe story, Vonc instead of debating with the fellow gorls.

:wellheythere:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on August 29, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

Share your #WaysBrandyInspiredMe story, Vonc instead of debating with the fellow gorls.

Brandy taught me that Human is her best mess. Is that better 'aggot :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 29, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on August 29, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

Human is her best mess

Now see...

:hmph:
B7

Vonc2002

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

KING BENTLEY.

Is this a board "thing" or are we tryna make it a viral "thing"?

Either way I'm down!
s

H.#.G.*.Z

Harlem

Positivity and Affirmation... Seeing Bran speak shit into existence and watching her overcome obstacles was so inspiring to me... Gave me the mindset of feeling invincible as long as my mind is right... No gas that's why I'm lowkey disappointed in her most recent actions it's like u worked too hard on urself to be actin the way she is

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 29, 2016, 03:30:18 PM
I can appreciate the positivity that u trying to spin tho, come on Mack
come to think of it
you haven't touched that #challenge thread

penny for your thoughts?

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 29, 2016, 04:09:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 29, 2016, 03:30:18 PM
I can appreciate the positivity that u trying to spin tho, come on Mack
come to think of it
you haven't touched that #challenge thread

penny for your thoughts?
:)

SouravMay

Quote from: Harlem on August 29, 2016, 04:06:03 PM
Positivity and Affirmation... Seeing Bran speak shit into existence and watching her overcome obstacles was so inspiring to me... Gave me the mindset of feeling invincible as long as my mind is right... No gas that's why I'm lowkey disappointed in her most recent actions it's like u worked too hard on urself to be actin the way she is

luv this
B7