Things you learned, adapted, took from Brandy... #WaysBrandyInspiredMe challenge

Started by SouravMay, August 29, 2016, 02:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Let's be positive and remind us of ways Brandy has helped us in our lives for the better and inspired us.

So because in an interview she spoke about the "The Theory of Everything" soundtrack, I always listen to that when I am doing work for university. It makes me calm and helps me concentrate.

It is because of her, that I also gave Sade way more serious spins. Her story on "Scared of Beautiful" really connected with me. And I like the way she said comedic things in Moesha, I actually took that for many of my interactions, when I am being funny.
B7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I can appreciate the positivity that u trying to spin tho, come on Mack
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

I did learn something from Brandy.
I stanned so hard for her during the Afrodisiac era. The Human album made me realize that even your favorite artist can have artistic lows. I was so mad at her for releasing such an album after the slayage that was Afro. Since then I've pretty much stopped STANNING for artists in general. If I like the music, good; if not then I just listen to the old stuff that I liked. :dead: :popeyes:

GLOCK

Quote from: squid on August 29, 2016, 03:31:03 PM
But I did learn something from Brandy.
I stanned so hard for her during the Afrodisiac era. The Human album made me realize that even your favorite artist can have artistic lows. I was so mad at her for releasing such an album after the slayage that was Afro. Since then I've pretty much stopped STANNING for artists in general. If I like the music, good; if not then I just listen to the old stuff that I liked. :dead: :popeyes:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SouravMay

Nice contribution!

Keep em coming!!!
B7

Zankou.

this backhanded ass mess wtf

Admin

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 29, 2016, 03:39:51 PM

this backhanded ass mess wtf
It's not. I actually like Human now. But I didn't at the time.

AfroJisiac

Bran... is such an inspiration to me...in many ways...
Music wise she understand my voice, the limit of it and what i can with it in spite of those limits... she made me understand what music and vocals are.

Life experience wise there's one thing i learned from my Mom and Brandy... it's strength and perseverence and staying' positive and hopeful now matter what life puts ur thru