Barber Update... its lengthy but WORTH it! (Part 2 Update added)

Started by RatherBe, September 01, 2016, 11:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

RatherBe

Quote from: Drais. on September 02, 2016, 11:28:22 AM
Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 12:05:07 AM
Quote from: G on September 01, 2016, 11:58:49 PM
Omfg
Ack!
Woooooooo!
I'm so happy for you.
Where are things now?
we had sex one other time since then.. we still hang out, a lot actually but anytime he brings up a relationship.. i kinda stray away from the convo... i dont want him to feel like since we have good sex that we gotta be in a relationship.. i just wanna make sure hes ready and that its not like a forced thing

Don't keep him waiting too long. He might punch on to the next if he feels like it aint going nowhere foreal.       

I mean because I'm starting to care about him ALOT..I just wanna make sure that I'm not unintentionally pressuring him.. I would never forgive myself..

I think it's just not confirmed honestly.. I have the password to his phone.. one day he literally left his phone in my car.. I had it for half of the day.. And I went ALL thru that bitch.. Lurk game was on 1000+ that day!!  :kii: he called me from his co worker phone and was telling me to text his clients from his phones to confirm their times for appointments.. So i saw all the messages that came in and all the threads  :dead: he was in no hurry to get his phone back 😩

Vonc2002

Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 11:44:09 AM
Omfg
Ack!
Woooooooo!
I'm so happy for you.
Where are things now?
we had sex one other time since then.. we still hang out, a lot actually but anytime he brings up a relationship.. i kinda stray away from the convo... i dont want him to feel like since we have good sex that we gotta be in a relationship.. i just wanna make sure hes ready and that its not like a forced thing

Don't keep him waiting too long. He might punch on to the next if he feels like it aint going nowhere foreal.       

I mean because I'm starting to care about him ALOT..I just wanna make sure that I'm not unintentionally pressuring him.. I would never forgive myself..

I think it's just not confirmed honestly.. I have the password to his phone.. one day he literally left his phone in my car.. I had it for half of the day.. And I went ALL thru that bitch.. Lurk game was on 1000+ that day!!  :kii: he called me from his co worker phone and was telling me to text his clients from his phones to confirm their times for appointments.. So i saw all the messages that came in and all the threads  :dead: he was in no hurry to get his phone back 😩
oh he loves u, cause CH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RatherBe

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 02, 2016, 11:46:20 AM
Omfg
Ack!
Woooooooo!
I'm so happy for you.
Where are things now?

oh he loves u, cause CH!
:plzstop: yeah I was like I'll just bring it back he was like.. Well if you're on the other side of town.. Just hold on to it... If you don't mind playing receptionist for a little bit...

I was like say the fuck no more.. I tore the fucking phone APART! Went thru EVERYFCKNTHING nnnnnnnnn

Zankou.

Omfg
Ack!
Woooooooo!
I'm so happy for you.
Where are things now?

yeah you guys are gonna get married

JRocka

Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 11:36:46 AM
Quote from: LiBra on September 02, 2016, 11:25:36 AM
Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 11:25:04 AM
Quote from: LiBra on September 02, 2016, 11:12:57 AM
yesssss AJ BOOK...happy belated! he genuinely likes you but didn't know how to express himself! kinda reminds me of Wade and Noah :dead:
Yeah.. I didn't wanna compare it to that.. Because I didn't want people to think i was just making the shit up but.. Yea :plzstop: I can see that.
was the first time similar :dead: :dead: or did you had to show him the ropes? was he already experience?  :ATLcameo:

Definitely wasn't out of his element!! :plzstop:.. I mean at first he started timid.. But I think we both were just kinda nervous...

But when he got comfortable... Bitch.. He turned into a gotdamn aggressive beast out of a cage for the first time in months.. But he was still gentle at some points.. It's hard to kinda explain

yessssssss.....i think you guys will turn out to be a hot couple  :howfestive:

Cartierline

If he's letting you go through his phone completely unrestricted then it's kinda official hun :flamebroiled:

LOONA.

Omfg
Ack!
Woooooooo!
I'm so happy for you.
Where are things now?

Aw that's so cute.

You definitely need to sit him and have a talk to confirm what y'all are doing.       

leftout

yummy

Quotethis nigga made 4 things of easy mac with Doritos to dip in the mac and cheese

q

:uhh:

yummy

Cartierline

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 02, 2016, 12:24:11 PM
Quotethis nigga made 4 things of easy mac with Doritos to dip in the mac and cheese

q

:uhh:
vvvvvv

can't say he's not resourceful lolz :justabit:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Cartier on September 02, 2016, 11:54:09 AM
If he's letting you go through his phone completely unrestricted then it's kinda official hun :flamebroiled:

fff that or the complete opposite.

Zankou.

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 02, 2016, 12:28:09 PM
Quote from: Cartier on September 02, 2016, 11:54:09 AM

fff that or the complete opposite.

knjhbnhk