Ray charles was a Brandy fan.

Started by Legendy, September 04, 2016, 05:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendy

September 04, 2016, 05:16:28 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 05:16:51 PM by Legendy
So iam working on a big article about music and i was doing research about ray charles, i was looking into archives and i found one interview that he did here in france in 1999.
He was talking about how he doesn't like rap.. and then the guy asked if he had upcoming projects and he said.

"Many! I will first make four duets with George Michael and Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight and finally and Brandy, an extraordinary young singer. Then I leave a record of 12 original songs, but I honed: I am very fussy - at least that's what Jean-Pierre said, my producer."

:plzstop: :plzstop:

I just post it here because i was proud to see him praise her like this...

it's a french interview, you can see it here : http://www.lexpress.fr/culture/musique/ray-charles-les-fausses-notes-me-font-mal_498389.html

Annie

/.\

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

RAY7

This is dope it would be nice to hear them together

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Id like to hear her sweet voice with his
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Angel In Disguise

Love Ray Charles. Thanks for sharing.

Monika

September 04, 2016, 06:33:36 PM #13 Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 06:36:33 PM by Mo
Quote from: G on September 04, 2016, 05:18:36 PM

It's weird you'd post this as a response to this thread. It's cool that Ray liked Brandy.
Yahudah