[AUDIO] Justine Skye's 1st single - "U dont know"

Started by Wtv, September 08, 2016, 04:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

September 08, 2016, 04:08:38 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:05:37 PM by Scott LeBeau
according to Jeff, this will be her first single, she shared a snippet yesterday and it gets released tomorrow:

'U dont know'

[instagram]
[/instagram]

sounds promising and pretty current

______

Udpated:

Full:

__

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

September 08, 2016, 04:11:46 PM #3 Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:12:05 PM by Scott LeBeau
cover:

original. Im starting to use this girl. Hope she can make it, just for the sake of having a new black girl making it big

LOONA.

Sounds cute but most of the songs I've heard from her sound better than this.

Anyway I'm rooting for her. She's super talented and pretty. Plus her music slays for the most part.       

Wtv

I think Jeff may have a new hit girl on his hands. Hope he's smart enough to bring the right producers and songs for her. She has all the ingredients to have her place in the current market. if promoted right, of course. but first, the music has to be ON POINT, so we'll see

Beau

There going with the Raggae bop theme...Idk I like her other records more than this ..this doesn't even sound like her....wonder if that young girl that Jeff signed that released "something to prove" is doing backgrounds that's who I hear on this

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

I like it, but....... I expected something a bit harder/catchier being her big introduction.
this is basically the problem with plenty of new artists, their teams dont know how to introduce them in a big way so they can have a chance to have success with the 1st single.

Beau

Wtv

for the mainstream audience. she hasnt even released her 1st official album, so... thats the point