Yea.... I'm leaving BrandySource again for some time ... I think it's best

Started by KING BENTLEY., September 08, 2016, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasure

Quote from: Seneca on September 09, 2016, 12:14:08 PM
For the past 2 months ya'll have did NOTHING but blamed Brandy for lack of releasing music. Ya'll blamed nobody but her. Y'all don't give a fuck about her well-being or the ins and outs of TRYING to release music while being under this legal case. You're frustrated. I get it. But being disrespectful/dragging /lashing her ,which yall claim is tough love. will not get her to release music any faster. No one on this board can do what Brandy does. The things some of you say about Brandy makes me question if youre really fan or if you love her.
Let's
Young you said that you find it DISGUSTING for the people thats willing to wait for new music. I find it DISGUSTING that you would say that. You don't wanna wait? Fine. Let others wait if they want to.

Some claim that they're done with Brandy and done being fan, but log onto this Board everyday to do NOTHING but spew disrespect and frustration to her. If you're done like you say you are, be the fuck gone please. Ya'll ain't doing nothing but taking up space. Ya'll know Brandy visits this forum and I'm surprised she hasn't said any thing about the shit ya'll say.

I've been visiting this board since the site opened and it use to be so much LOVE, even when she wasn't releasing music like we wanted, it was still a lot of Love. You don't find that today.

In closing, if you're gonna support Brandy, then support her. Which also means support her when we DON'T get what we want or when we want...

u want us all to b mindless drones?!

wtf no
we have 'pinions guh haha

FlowerBomb

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

fgfvbmnm''nffffffffff

but wait Ray because my pm's say 'sent to ANIMMAI'