dddd does he have a point?

Started by FlowerBomb, September 16, 2016, 07:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

No he don't because women of color can't go to a corporate job with these hairstyles. They'd get in trouble just for having a damn Afro. Fuck him.

SouravMay

I don't think there is any show based on the Euro-hair esthetic with nothing but black models... He clearly went for hair style that is marked as black an stripped black ppl from it...
B7

Young

No.

No he doesn't.

Then he had the nerve to make it seem like Whites own straight hair or something.

Disgusting.

Treasure

dreads onl' look good on blck men n sum women

but i dnt rlly care if other races of ppl wear 'em
not my biz wat u do to ur fckin head

SouravMay

B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Young on September 16, 2016, 01:46:27 PM
No.

No he doesn't.

Then he had the nerve to make it seem like Whites own straight hair or something.

Disgusting.

Do we own the kinky mess?
B7

MelMel

Quote from: black n got damn proud on September 16, 2016, 01:45:30 PM
Quote from: MelMel on September 16, 2016, 01:39:22 PM
No he don't because women of color can't go to a corporate job with these hairstyles. They'd get in trouble just for having a damn Afro. Fuck him.
I dunno..... i know a lot of companies that are embracing the natural hair movement bvy :usureuok:

There's two women with dreds where I work, another with braids

However, one of them did have to deal with a new Indian female employee asking "what is that you put into ur hair?" sdsdbbdsdsdbsbsdbdsbdsbsbdbsbd she legit never saw dreds before. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: I had to calm my coworker down...like ch....she knows NOT what she do. let it go

sdnsndnssnnsnss
she was being honestly and genuinely curious.
maybe but the fact that they even have to fight to wear their hair naturally is problematic. And not all black hair is kinky or curly or whatever. They have bone-straight hair too.

Fuck Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs narcisstic self.

and hey bby  :wub:

yummy

I don't really care how anyone non black person decides to wear their hair. I wouldn't bat an eyelash if Kim K walked down the red carpet with some damn Missy circa '96 fingerwaves tomorrow. Just give credit where it's due.

Treasure

ima new-kick 'fros ass if he steps me

KING BENTLEY.

He read the FCK outta Bey and Nicki :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Treasure

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss