NFL denies report that Lady Gaga will headline Super Bowl halftime show

Started by BAPHOMET., September 18, 2016, 05:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

QuoteAn NFL official has denied an US Weekly report that Lady Gaga will headline the halftime show during Super Bowl LI in February.

Us Weekly ?ignored my on the record response,? Natalie Ravitz, senior vice president of communications for the league, tweeted Sunday.

In an email to The Post, she added: ?We have had conversations with several fantastic artists about the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show. However, at this point we do not have a final decision. We?re happy there is so much excitement about the show.?

Follow
Natalie Ravitz @NFLNatalie
.@usweekly ignored my on record response: we've had conversations w several fantastic artists about SB Halftime Show but no final decision
2:57 PM - 18 Sep 2016
  2 2 Retweets   likes
Lady Gaga wowed Super Bowl 50 with her rendition of the national anthem and seemed a strong contender to perform at halftime. ?This is one of the highest honors of my career,? she said last winter. ?I get a chance to sing for all the athletes ? who have been working so hard their whole lives for this moment ? the coaches, as well as the fans in the stands who are waiting for this moment. I think it marks what being an American is all about.?

At least for now, there are going to be a lot of disappointed little monsters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/18/nfl-denies-report-that-lady-gaga-will-headline-super-bowl-halftime-show/?tid=twisira

WTF  :plzstop:

Treasure

SXDFCGBHJNM,HGVFDC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YNUJGTVRFCD
HB
GFTVDSX

GTFRVDCSXATRVFDC

Admin

Sonic

[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh

dun dun dun da da

BAPHOMET.

I mean... there's still time for her to secure the spot. Not unless they're going with Rihanna.

But it would make sense that she's not confirm to do it. Gaga would've DEF' made sure to release her album/single around that time.

Sonic

tha nfl could b lookin' at wat her firs week sales r gonna be..hmmm
if she flop
shes def' not gettin up there

Brit Brat

DMKJKSJDJDSLJSDJHDJSHDJHACJHSJJDCAJDHJCHJCHHJHCJCHJHCXJHCHADHJDJCDAHJJAHSCCHAJCHDHHDJHHJFF
DF
F
DDF
D
FADFKAJJFDNNCV
CV
V
CVC
VC
V
VC
V
CVJNBJCBVJZCBJVBBVBFVBF VN

I CANT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND BAPH!!!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Trey on September 18, 2016, 05:22:17 PM
DMKJKSJDJDSLJSDJHDJSHDJHACJHSJJDCAJDHJCHJCHHJHCJCHJHCXJHCHADHJDJCDAHJJAHSCCHAJCHDHHDJHHJFF
DF
F
DDF
D
FADFKAJJFDNNCV
CV
V
CVC
VC
V
VC
V
CVJNBJCBVJZCBJVBBVBFVBF VN

I CANT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND BAPH!!!

dssdfkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfs

como la whore

She's probably doing it but the NFL is denying it now because they didn't want the news to leak so early so they are just denying it completely in the meantime.

Who knows though.

Cowgirl

Just a perfect illusion she's putting out, she's performing that that damn game.
:melmel: