This ICONIC impact on pop culture

Started by SouravMay, September 19, 2016, 12:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

R. Kelly is famous for all the wrong things at this point
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I love when steve sings on AD tho LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 19, 2016, 12:10:47 PM
dsanndasndsndnnnndndsn

impact! accomplishment!

Kurama

September 19, 2016, 12:15:22 PM #7 Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:15:41 PM by Kurama

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 19, 2016, 12:10:47 PM

He is famous for his work, and his magnificient musical talent, fag.

:letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:
B7

Vonc2002

His name is synonymous with rapist tbh :dead:
Like irl, i don't hear R. Kelly being talked about without all that shit shortly following after

SouravMay

This will be a Broadway classic.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

An absolute pop music classic and a cult PLAY. On top of composing for all the top gorls in the industry. And outselling everybody with his solo mess...

It really does not get more legendary than Bert.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 19, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
His name is synonymous with rapist tbh :dead:
Like irl, i don't hear R. Kelly being talked about without all that shit shortly following after

His name is synonymous with being a musical genius. Literally anybody who talks about him will use that word.

His wit on songs like "Ignition" or "Down Low (Nobody Has To Know)", the true genuine spirit on records like "I Believe I Can Fly", "I Wish", "I Look To You", the feel good vibes on "Step In the Name of Love"...

People associate him with family cookouts, sport triumphs and their favorite inspirational go-to song. Plus he ALWAYS stayed true to his R&B and Afro-Centric roots, and never sold out.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7