Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

hjmmmmm

not ty' taking some rosetta stone lessons and perching

black crist', upload a selfie right quick

:jarvwhereru:

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Dees on August 21, 2015, 08:23:57 PM
Jus because Bran isn't perched all over ig with these girls, doesn't mean she doesn't use anymore.

I think her and Niecy are still good sis. Same with Keisha Epps. I don't think she sees it for Kelly anymore tho

!!!

ghan has a life and a career something mon doesn't really have outside her kids.

ghan ain't got time to be beefing or discussing these industry hoes.
a bitch stay booked.

GLOCK

mm
Never mind Yumz
I just looked and it ain't ha..
She does spell a lil too good and knows how to form a bit of a sentence

Hmm

Dee

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 21, 2015, 08:30:21 PM
Jus because Bran isn't perched all over ig with these girls, doesn't mean she doesn't use anymore.

I think her and Niecy are still good sis. Same with Keisha Epps. I don't think she sees it for Kelly anymore tho

!!!

ghan has a life and a career something mon doesn't really have outside her kids.

a bitch stay booked.

Mon doesn't really beef with any other r&b girls but I do remember her and Megan Rochell reading each other on Twitter back in 09'

LiiVE

Quote from: iman on August 21, 2015, 08:27:02 PM
Kelly had financial trouble because Matthew was messing with her money. Bran was a good friend and gave her a place to stay. She was giving Kelly dumb following bitchass advice about finding a new manager and Kelly somehow took it the wrong way. Kelly thought Bran was trying to separate her from Bey :uhh:
I've heard this story before  :dead: I wonder how true it is

Tetsuo

Kelly had financial trouble because Matthew was messing with her money. Bran was a good friend and gave her a place to stay. She was giving Kelly dumb following bitchass advice about finding a new manager and Kelly somehow took it the wrong way. Kelly thought Bran was trying to separate her from Bey :uhh:
And kelly "supposedly" told bey everything brandy said

GLOCK

Quote from: LiiVE on August 21, 2015, 08:35:17 PM
I've heard this story before  :dead: I wonder how true it is
Me too and the way she kinda falls to Beys feet whenever called
It's not too hard to believe
She's clearly weak and unappreciative .. And believes what bey says is bible

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Dees on August 21, 2015, 08:33:43 PM
Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 21, 2015, 08:30:21 PM

!!!

a bitch stay booked.

Mon doesn't really beef with any other r&b girls but I do remember her and Megan Rochell reading each other on Twitter back in 09'

she is always in mess. doesnt have to be r&b gorls

if it ain't rocko's hoes or shan's side chicks... its a few rnb gorls ci,ghan,megan (but she a nobody)

mon is just tacky.

iman

Yea and I think Kelly is the reason why Bran isn't that close to Serena these days. Y'all remember when Bran was always at Serena's matches and stuff.

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: iman on August 21, 2015, 08:39:05 PM
Yea and I think Kelly is the reason why Bran isn't that close to Serena these days. Y'all remember when Bran was always at Serena's matches and stuff.

!!!

and they had REAL friendships, ghan doesnt go around calling everyone her friend, she is not that weak and desperate but kelly & serena for sure. clearly something happened but they did  meet up during two eleven so that was cute..

i loved the friendship they had
n o shade but ghan probably told kellz the TRUTH about shit and sis couldnt take, took it the wrong way and cut ghan off.

Phantom

That Brandy/Kelly/Bey story is old though. They reconciled after that and started back hanging in like 2010.

Bentley!

Quote from: Phantom on August 21, 2015, 08:42:53 PM
That Brandy/Kelly/Bey story is old though. They reconciled after that and started back hanging in like 2010.
duh hoe

still think she's weak and fake

iman

Quote from: Phantom on August 21, 2015, 08:42:53 PM

ss

Bran doesn't hangout with Kelly.

Jon

Quote from: Glock on August 21, 2015, 08:24:56 PM
Tyrelle you dirty ass faggot
Are u still living off of your fathers social security check? Bitch.......