Jim Carrey Out Here Giving People STDs

Started by D.I.E.G.O., September 23, 2016, 08:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKr-B4JgCEz

QuoteIt looks like actor/comedian Jim Carrey is in the hot seat over the death of his ex girlfriend, Cathriona White. White had committed suicide last year after apparently taking a lethal dose of Ambien, Percocet and propranolol.

Well her estranged husband, Mark Burton is blaming Carrey for her death. If you're confused Carrey and White were off and on since 2012 but she had apparently married Burton sometime in 2013. They were still legally married at the time of her death even though they were preparing to get a divorce.

Burton has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the comedian saying that he had given White the drugs that killed her. According to NBC News, Burton claims that White did not have a prescription for the drugs and accused Carrey of obtaining them through his own doctor under the alias Arthur King. Burton became aware of the alias after the coroner found the name on the prescribed bottles in White's Los Angeles home. The lawsuit then alleges that Carrey gave White the drugs a few days before she killed herself even though he knew she was known as being suicidal...stating that he had acted with "reckless disregard of causing serious harm and injury" to his late ex-girlfriend.

Welp, that's not all Burton is accusing Jim of either! Apparently, Mark believes that Jim was the source of 30-year-old make up artist's depression to begin with. According to TMZ, the lawsuit also states that Cathriona felt that she was "damaged goods" after learning she had contracted Herpes Type I, Herpes Type 2, and Gonorrhea... all STDs she allegedly believes she got from Jim. Burton also believes that Jim forced her to keep quiet about her diagnosis.

:damselindistress: Everything OK, Jim?

wizzy

My childhood is FUCKED.
All the legends I grew up with are a damn MESS
:uhh:

Zankou.

Zankou.

I'll never be able to watch Bruce Almighty again

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on September 23, 2016, 08:52:22 AM
I'll never be able to watch Bruce Almighty again

:dead: I was just thinking to myself, How am I going to watch Liar, Liar, Bruce Almighty or The Truman Show again.

FAMÈ

KING BENTLEY.

This list ..... Damn Jim, what kinda STD vending machine :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

FRANCE

CHOKE

September 23, 2016, 09:11:19 AM #8 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 09:11:45 AM by Chokeme
This menu of STDs

Is it McDonald's? 

:everythingok:

yummy

Quoteshe had contracted Herpes Type I, Herpes Type 2, and Gonorrhea...

OMG

what kinda five dollar fill up combo

Gilgamesh.

Zankou.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on September 23, 2016, 09:03:07 AM
This list ..... Damn Jim, what kinda STD vending machine :dead:

dsssssssssssssssssssssdsdsdssd

FlowerBomb