Iono if we've discussed this but why do women feel ENTITLED to do this

Started by Vonc2002, October 04, 2016, 02:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on October 04, 2016, 03:36:04 PM
xc

It's unfortunate how dogmatic ppl can be about things tbh. Especially when other, fully supported perspectives are highlighted and acknowledged. It's kinda like ppl just want to stay stuck in their own way of seeing the world.
!!!!!!!

charlie.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: Drais. on October 04, 2016, 03:18:30 PM
Quote from: imani on October 04, 2016, 03:17:25 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on October 04, 2016, 03:14:01 PM
This ain't the same as breastfeeding. Am sorry. (NSFW)
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

"oof feed my mouth ddy!"

i cant

dhhhgggGGGGGGGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
kJSDFNFDSJNDFSDFSNDFS JN DFSMDFSNDSF

LSSKDLKL:DSL:KSDL:DSL:DSl;

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 04, 2016, 03:34:22 PM
Breast look like they do BECAUSE of the need to feed the child

Not for sex....I just....
Honestly, most men dont think breasts and think FOOD SOURCE. Im not talkn about their actual purpose, THAT'S MY POINT! This perception isn't shared by everyone, so this isn't something that needs to just be public.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Kurama on October 04, 2016, 03:36:04 PM
xc

It's unfortunate how dogmatic ppl can be about things tbh. Especially when other, fully supported perspectives are highlighted and acknowledged. It's kinda like ppl just want to stay stuck in their own way of seeing the world.

D.I.E.G.O.

Oh most men!

Most men don't have breasts and should shut the fuck up about what women choose to do with theirs.  :nowgorl:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 03:36:52 PM

Honestly, most men dont think breasts and think FOOD SOURCE. Im not talkn about their actual purpose, THAT'S MY POINT! This perception isn't shared by everyone, so this isn't something that needs to just be public.

Boy this is about the baby. And poor  "most men" and people who forget the ACTUAL reason behind a titty

LOONA.

MAY

I guess Mon's kids starved then

Young

Suck on a tit all ya damns want

But never forget.

and how dare reduce it to just a sexualized object for male pleasure.

n

Just a mess.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 03:36:52 PM

s

Yes, they do. What do you think they do when they play with breasts?

and you're forgetting that's meant to feed a baby, no one cares what a grown ass man thinks about breasts tbh.

Vonc2002

All men have breasts dummy. Does a woman with an A cup not have breasts? The only difference is men aint supplying milk, idiot :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

NOW...if I saw a grown ass kid chowing down on a woman's tit at Sizzler, you may have a point.

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2016, 03:39:58 PM

I guess Mon's kids starved then

Sbdbfbfbfbfbffbfbfbffbfbfbfbfbffff

Not quite ! :justabit:

D.I.E.G.O.

By definition, breasts supply milk. If men don't provide it, they don't have them. f Do they not have biology in the inner city slums of Chicago?  :dead: