Iono if we've discussed this but why do women feel ENTITLED to do this

Started by Vonc2002, October 04, 2016, 02:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Eternal Bell

Admin

yummy

v

It's a titty and she's feeding her child. I don't see the issue.

JRocka

if the baby needs titty milk so be it...doesn't bother me at all!

Vonc2002

I think it's inappropriate, sorry. Atleast do us the courtesy of covering with a blanket. What this bitch is doing in this picture aint fckn appropriate. I dont wanna have to see that stretch marked up ass boob while i try to enjoy my hot wings. What if i have kids? Teenage boys? Consideration needs to be upheld all around imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

I wouldnt take issue, but I understand why some would.

Its a tit yea...but human tits have been sexualized. The same way we wear clothes to cover our private parts is the same reason someone would have an issue with someone in public with their titty out.

Kurama

Im more curious as to why men feel so bothered by it?

MAY

I don't have a problem with women breastfeeding in public, but cover it up with a blanket or something.

To have your milky titty out just flapping in the wind is a bit much.

Vonc2002

Not just men have a problem with this tho. If ur child needs to eat u need to excuse yourself. That's a moment that not everyone should have to bear witness to.

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:09:35 PM
Not just men have a problem with this tho. If ur child needs to eat u need to excuse yourself. That's a moment that not everyone should have to bear witness to.

v

this is so dramatic

Aalonso.

Its nudity. Feeding a baby doesnt magically change that. We arent animals.

4 fucking k

Because she can do that, entitled faggots. She birthed that baby. She doesn't have to a cover a damn thing. I'm sick of entitled men trying to tell women what the fuck to do with their bodies.