Vonc2002

Quote from: COCO on October 04, 2016, 02:17:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:16:48 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:14:01 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:
You think they're gonna be WOUNDED by it?

:omgwatshappening:
Will a lil girl be wounded by seeing a man run naked, dick flapping in the wind? Is highly unlikely but still not something ud want a child to see
a women feeding her child whilst exposing her breast and a man exposing his penis for the fun of it are two different things hun'
Im sorry but feeding a child doesn't change wtf it is. Its nudity. Just because u deem one obscene and one purposeful, doesn't somehow make them different things. A chlid seeing someone naked is gonna register the same
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

wizzy

It's just courtesy.
No ones telling her to go home
Just put something over the tit

b7

ssdddd I remember Brandy and Monica debating this during the iabtm era. Bran said it's ok if it's covered with something and Mon' believes in private practice :dead:

I don't really care either way
http://theboombox.com/brandy-monica-breastfeeding/

yummy

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 02:19:55 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:18:50 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 02:15:28 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:14:29 PM
I don't see how someone could sexualize a women feeding her child. That sounds more like a personal problem.

And we really need to axe these Puritan ass views of the naked body. It's not that deep.

oh ok sis. Tell me the name of the planet ur from

I said what I said, babe.

I don't see why any straight man would see a bare tit and immediately shiver, especially if a woman is feeding an infant.

but "omg what?  :uhh: is that a nipple?"

Who said shiver? How about beat his nasty dick under the tablez

well, the way vonc is in here talking...you'd think the sight of a nipple is like seeing freddy kreuger underneath the bed or something...

Admin

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 04, 2016, 02:19:29 PM
sssssssssssss

"Shock! Non-Progressive! Get with the times!"
This is the same country that crucified Janet, and the outrage was LED by women :dead:

And Aren't yawl the same phaggs who made 95 percent of the Janet titty gifs floating around :kii:
These fags are so sometimey :dead:
They deem it appropriate because it's feeding a bby, i fckn guess. A titty is a fckn titty. If u can't just whip em out on the daily basis, then that shouldnt change cause u birthed a niglet
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:20:16 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:

Will a lil girl be wounded by seeing a man run naked, dick flapping in the wind? Is highly unlikely but still not something ud want a child to see
a women feeding her child whilst exposing her breast and a man exposing his penis for the fun of it are two different things hun'
Im sorry but feeding a child doesn't change wtf it is. Its nudity. Just because u deem one obscene and one purposeful, doesn't somehow make them different things. A chlid seeing someone naked is gonna register the same
jdjdjs
A man flashing his penis in front of a child is not deemed inappropriate, it IS inappropriate
A child seeing a woman's tit whilst breastfeeding is harmless, especially since not too long ago they were on the tit themselves
Now if she pulled out her jugs and started motorboating the kids then someone should call the police

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:20:16 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

f

maybe you should teach your child the difference between the two so his skin doesn't crawl at the sight like yours

:udontlookok:

Eternal Bell

Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

f

n
boi

wizzy

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 04, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

f

not the same.. at all lol
do you think a child could differentiate?
or are they gonna stare at the nude body part regardless

Eternal Bell

& tha reason why we 'ttack jans is cause well...she d'serve it!

Jon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:06:39 PM
I think it's inappropriate, sorry. Atleast do us the courtesy of covering with a blanket. What this bitch is doing in this picture aint fckn appropriate. I dont wanna have to see that stretch marked up ass boob while i try to enjoy my hot wings. What if i have kids? Teenage boys? Consideration needs to be upheld all around imo

teenage boys?  :uhh: :kii:

GRAND

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Jonovan on October 04, 2016, 02:24:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:06:39 PM
I think it's inappropriate, sorry. Atleast do us the courtesy of covering with a blanket. What this bitch is doing in this picture aint fckn appropriate. I dont wanna have to see that stretch marked up ass boob while i try to enjoy my hot wings. What if i have kids? Teenage boys? Consideration needs to be upheld all around imo

teenage boys?  :uhh: :kii:
ddddddddddddddddddddd