Iono if we've discussed this but why do women feel ENTITLED to do this

Started by Vonc2002, October 04, 2016, 02:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Eternal Bell

SDFCGVBHNMVFCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNTBV

Vonc2002

Telling women what to do work their bodies  :kii:
If i walked down the street slanging, i guarantee u there'd be an uproar. This aint about telling nobody what to do with their fckn bodies or having control over no damn woman, it's about decency. A woman's need to feed her bby doesn't just supercede decency.......ESPECIALLY if other people are forced to have to see it.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Jonovan on October 04, 2016, 02:24:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:06:39 PM
I think it's inappropriate, sorry. Atleast do us the courtesy of covering with a blanket. What this bitch is doing in this picture aint fckn appropriate. I dont wanna have to see that stretch marked up ass boob while i try to enjoy my hot wings. What if i have kids? Teenage boys? Consideration needs to be upheld all around imo

teenage boys?  :uhh: :kii:
djdjdjdjdjdjsh
They'd probably be jacking off under the damn table and contemplating asking her for a pull or two

GRAND

yeah vonc i think this is a personal problem

i've never really met that many people that go :udontlookok: about breastfeeding

most people say 'idc' or 'just cover it lol'

not' wtf, this HARLOT! :omgwatshappening: '

MAY

Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 04, 2016, 02:24:39 PM
& tha reason why we 'ttack jans is cause well...she d'serve it!

You deserve to have your fuckin son taken away tranny TRASHBOX

Vonc2002

Quote from: Uni on October 04, 2016, 02:24:16 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 04, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:16:48 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:14:01 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:
You think they're gonna be WOUNDED by it?

:omgwatshappening:
Will a lil girl be wounded by seeing a man run naked, dick flapping in the wind? Is highly unlikely but still not something ud want a child to see

not the same.. at all lol
do you think a child could differentiate?
or are they gonna stare at the nude body part regardless
:dead:
Makes no sense
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

GRAND

teenage boys has me crying

the teen faggot is gonna jackoff to tits that are even FULLY covered with a mink fur coat hun

Aalonso.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:21:42 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 02:19:55 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:18:50 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 02:15:28 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:14:29 PM
I don't see how someone could sexualize a women feeding her child. That sounds more like a personal problem.

And we really need to axe these Puritan ass views of the naked body. It's not that deep.

oh ok sis. Tell me the name of the planet ur from

I said what I said, babe.

I don't see why any straight man would see a bare tit and immediately shiver, especially if a woman is feeding an infant.

but "omg what?  :uhh: is that a nipple?"

Who said shiver? How about beat his nasty dick under the tablez

well, the way vonc is in here talking...you'd think the sight of a nipple is like seeing freddy kreuger underneath the bed or something...

Thats not what I got from it.

No matter how you want to talk around it. A human breast is a body part yes, but its one that has been sexualized. Regardless of how perfect a world you want it to be, where Western ideals of this and that dont exist, and where nudity isnt shameful and/or sexual, there is some tact that needs to be had. If my fuckin balls are itching, Im not gonna stand up, unzip my shorts and let have. Im gona sonehow discreetely relieve that. Yea, they are MY balls, and they are "just" a body part and some people might not give a fuck what Im doing. but Im not gonna scream nigger into a crowd and hope for the best. Knowing that there are people who can/will be offended, it simply becomes a matter of respect and courtesy to others. As harmless as it is, youre in public

Eternal Bell

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2016, 02:26:44 PM
Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 04, 2016, 02:24:39 PM
& tha reason why we 'ttack jans is cause well...she d'serve it!

You deserve to have your fuckin son taken away tranny TRASHBOX
wha ha, o sis

shes gettin roasted nows! :flamebroiled:

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:26:03 PM
Telling women what to do work their bodies  :kii:
If i walked down the street slanging, i guarantee u there'd be an uproar. This aint about telling nobody what to do with their fckn bodies or having control over no damn woman, it's about decency. A woman's need to feed her bby doesn't just supercede decency.......ESPECIALLY if other people are forced to have to see it.
but shes not SLANGING her tits

shes breastfeeding

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

yummy

Quote from: Uni on October 04, 2016, 02:24:16 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 04, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:16:48 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:14:01 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:
You think they're gonna be WOUNDED by it?

:omgwatshappening:
Will a lil girl be wounded by seeing a man run naked, dick flapping in the wind? Is highly unlikely but still not something ud want a child to see

not the same.. at all lol
do you think a child could differentiate?
or are they gonna stare at the nude body part regardless

am mean, I think that's where you should be doing YOUR job as a parent to explain to your child what the difference is, but y'all would rather your little bastards to feign outrage like you do.