why haven't the native americans killed off white people yet?

Started by yummy, October 04, 2016, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

omf they literally went around terrorizing and white washing anything they could get their hands on.

QuoteThe boarding school experience for Indian children began in 1860 when the Bureau of Indian Affairs established the first Indian boarding school on the Yakima Indian Reservation in the state of Washington.

The goal of these reformers was to use education as a tool to ?assimilate? Indian tribes into the mainstream of the ?American way of life,? a Protestant ideology of the mid-19th century. Indian people would be taught the importance of private property, material wealth and monogamous nuclear families. The reformers assumed that it was necessary to ?civilize? Indian people, make them accept white men?s beliefs and value systems.

In some cases, police were sent onto the reservations to seize children from their parents, whether willing or not. The police would continue to take children until the school was filled, so sometimes orphans were offered up or families would negotiate a family quota. Navajo police officers avoided taking ?prime? children and would take children assumed to be less intelligent, those not well cared for or those physically impaired.

yummy

They literally snatched these kids from their families and put them in boarding schools and forced them to abandon their culture because it was seen as savage like. :uhh:

yummy

QuoteAnd for decades, there were reports that students in the boarding schools were abused. Children were beaten, malnourished and forced to do heavy labor. In the 1960s, a congressional report found that many teachers still saw their role as civilizing American Indian students, not educating them. The report said the schools still had a "major emphasis on discipline and punishment."

these pale demons

MAY

They really have shitted on every other race throughout history.

Disgusting.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 05:07:49 PM
QuoteAnd for decades, there were reports that students in the boarding schools were abused. Children were beaten, malnourished and forced to do heavy labor. In the 1960s, a congressional report found that many teachers still saw their role as civilizing American Indian students, not educating them. The report said the schools still had a "major emphasis on discipline and punishment."

these pale demons
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This SAVIOUR complex

Boomz

!!!

And I didn't learn of any of this until college. The way they just leap over this digusting part of America's history in high school curriculum. This and a lot of what happened with slavery.

The reason I've reconsidered and am now gonna support Birth of a Nation. It's an important story that I don't really know.

yummy

QuoteHorrible as were the experiences of its introduction, and of slavery itself, there was concealed in them the greatest blessing that ever came to the Negro race?seven millions of blacks from cannibalism in darkest Africa to citizenship in free and enlightened America; not full, not complete citizenship, but possible?probable?citizenship, and on the highway and near to it.

:uhh:

not slavery doing the gorls a favor and saving them from africa. white people are mentally ill tbh.

this ingrained sense of entitlement can't be normal.

yummy

Quote from: Boomer on October 04, 2016, 05:11:52 PM
!!!

And I didn't learn of any of this until college. The way they just leap over this digusting part of America's history in high school curriculum. This and a lot of what happened with slavery.

The reason I've reconsidered and am now gonna support Birth of a Nation. It's an important story that I don't really know.

!!! They never talked about this in school but slavery was always painted as America's past indiscretion that we all moved on and learned from.

They even whitewashed their own history to cover their tracks  :omgwatshappening:

FINE.

Kaeli.

Quote from: COCO on October 04, 2016, 05:09:40 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

these pale demons
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This SAVIOUR complex

The fact that most still have it

Boomz

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 05:19:17 PM
!!!

!!! They never talked about this in school but slavery was always painted as America's past indiscretion that we all moved on and learned from.

They even whitewashed their own history to cover their tracks
  :omgwatshappening:

cdkjfdskjfj''

I fckin CAN NOT!

Looking back, they kinda just made minor mention of Harriet Tub' and then moved on.
And they painted Abe Lincoln as a savior who saw blacks as equals when there is too much evidence saying otherwise.

White folk aint shit  :plzstop:

GRAND

yeah

i wish the native girls were a tad tougher and fought those girls till the end when they popped up on their boats

yummy

Quote from: Boomer on October 04, 2016, 05:31:34 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 05:19:17 PM
!!!

They even whitewashed their own history to cover their tracks
  :omgwatshappening:

cdkjfdskjfj''

I fckin CAN NOT!

Looking back, they kinda just made minor mention of Harriet Tub' and then moved on.
And they painted Abe Lincoln as a savior who saw blacks as equals when there is too much evidence saying otherwise.

White folk aint shit  :plzstop:

fghj

I'm just so...tired