Started by SouravMay, October 20, 2016, 05:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Y'all going to make up now or what

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on October 20, 2016, 07:10:04 PM
Vonc get me on a plane to Chicago       
Bre and I will kinda be waiting at the baggage claim  :fuming:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

I don't like my sisters fighting like this

Kurama

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 20, 2016, 07:09:57 PM
Quote from: Young on October 20, 2016, 06:57:18 PM
same late shit everyday smh

this place is getting soooo lame now :dead:
sssss

now sis you KNOW I love you

I just find it perplexing that you don't find Afro's behavior alarming
and his attitude towards others who aren't jumping for joy off-putting

but if you feel everyone is negative and Afro is enlightened or positive ... it's your opinion either way :dead:

He's phony. You know damn well Young don't use ha. She was legit kii'ing with his arch nemesis on Twitter like. She's just like her messy gun toting face.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

:kii:
Y'all so damn dumb
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

Jus wait til  get outta this board meet'

Jon

The board has always been this way from what I remember. When has it been drama free?  :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on October 20, 2016, 05:08:50 PM
I wanna challenge you to a new podcast mess, about all the new stuff that has been occurring.

:ATLcameo:

Are you ready for some hard hitting questions, it could be an interview if you like.
:wellheythere:

Or we can have it be moderated giving a Presidential Tea, with the winner getting a Mod mess.

:nogrammynoneck:

I think Sunday would be cute, a sweet 20 minute mess with solid bullet points, that we can agree on here so you can prepare.

:justabit:
n

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jonovan on October 20, 2016, 07:38:41 PM

The board has always been this way from what I remember. When has it been drama free?  :kii:
And judging from past stories, WORSE! I mean didn't someone call someone's school or some shit  :dead:

LOONA.

Young isn't talking about drama in general.

It's literally the same handful of people turning every thread into the same exact argument, and this has been going on since at least April.

Young

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 20, 2016, 07:09:57 PM

sssss

now sis you KNOW I love you

I just find it perplexing that you don't find Afro's behavior alarming
and his attitude towards others who aren't jumping for joy off-putting

but if you feel everyone is negative and Afro is enlightened or positive ... it's your opinion either way :dead:

ddddddddd

thats not how i feel though love.
I do definitely think Af' is on a path for self discovery and what not. But we all are to extents. Do i find each and every trade or hair thread interesting?
Not at all :dead:

But I do feel like his self esteem rubs people the wrong way to point where the gorls attack or take low blows.

I dont agree with everything he says or does. But I cant say I agree with what everyone else is saying either.
For the most part I try and stay out of it all.

But its consuming the board now and Im like...over it :dead:

Vonc2002

"The same mess" but the same people are complaining about the same people  complaining about the same threads. We're all in this cycle, so evryone plays a part so :dead:

Cowboy Nine