Herbie |?PODCAST uploaded

Started by SouravMay, October 20, 2016, 05:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

October 20, 2016, 08:05:25 PM #90 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:08:11 PM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 20, 2016, 07:59:18 PM
v

This is no different from when mal was getting into it with people for months or Rollercoaster TyCOON ghetto ass or legs and his crazy schizo buddy stalking ant

I think it's just different for some people to swallow cause it's a previous board owner getting into daily mess
THANK YOU!  :plzstop:

because just yesterday and earlier today the girls FLOCKED on Lew for saying that dark man wasn't attractive to him  :lii:

and I saw NO remorse or defense of it

I'm not here to kiss ass and play favorites... hence me locking with Drai' even tho I've said I had no issues with him.

it really pisses me off when ppl have the nerve to call me fake, I call it like I see it.

Afro is just a big sensitive baby, and when ppl aren't agreeing with him, he becomes a mess. We all know that. We've seen it for years :kii:

this is not the posterboard story for online Bullying some members are making it out to be

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 20, 2016, 07:59:18 PM
v

This is no different from when mal was getting into it with people for months or Rollercoaster TyCOON ghetto ass or legs and his crazy schizo buddy stalking ant
Precisely.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

October 20, 2016, 08:06:51 PM #92 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:07:14 PM by GRAND SUPREME
Quote from: Drais. on October 20, 2016, 08:03:02 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 20, 2016, 08:01:18 PM
The only thing I find annoying is how delayed this mess is

:hmph:

So basically you're OVER it too....like we are?

:udontlookok:

yeah I prefer to just dig into someone and end it

Everyone saying unbothered! don't pay you mind! Is LYING. You can feel the heat BLEED from every snide comment and subliminal message

:udontlookok:

Still luv you girls though

:traciandchelle:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2016, 08:04:23 PM
Quote from: Drais. on October 20, 2016, 07:58:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2016, 07:54:40 PM
And  not EVERYONE is against Afro

I'm crying. That's not what people are annoyed about.

You are not getting the point AT ALL       

:plzstop:
Thats literally what u just said, threads turn into evryone against afro. That 74 pg thread that he likes to keep bringing up was probably more evryone against malcolm them it was him. I don't think anyone goes looking to make threads about afro. I find it funny y'all say this but I'm constantly ignoring this nigga trying to bait me in threads.
people saying something about nappy hair. Talking about ugly Africans

Like WHAT :uhh:
He likes to mess so let's fckn do it. He's annoying and defending him isn't needed. He's a full grown girl. He can defend himself
sssssss

!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen you ignore him DOZENS of times

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Thats literally what u just said, threads turn into evryone against afro. That 74 pg thread was that he likes to keep bringing up was probably more evryone against malcolm them it was him. I don't think anyone goes looking to make threads about afro. I find it funny y'all say this but I'm constantly ignoring this nigga trying to bait me in threads.
He likes to mess so let's fckn do it. He's annoying and defending him isn't needed. He's a full grown girl. He can defend himself

NEGRO

We are OVER y'all arguing with him about the stupid ancestry/hair/ whatever stuff in every damn thread. That is the point. Not that y'all are ganging up on him or whatever. He is more than capable of reading for filth if he wants to.

Just like no one wants Bey vs Rih every thread we don't wanna see y'all going at it every thread either.

That is the point. It's consuming the board like Dorian said.

Damn  :uhh:   

Jon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2016, 07:42:08 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on October 20, 2016, 07:38:41 PM
Quote from: Young on October 20, 2016, 06:57:18 PM
same late shit everyday smh

this place is getting soooo lame now :dead:
The board has always been this way from what I remember. When has it been drama free?  :kii:
And judging from past stories, WORSE! I mean didn't someone call someone's school or some shit  :dead:
I remember that. I think ken called lew's computer lab  :kii: :kii:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Jonovan on October 20, 2016, 08:07:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2016, 07:42:08 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on October 20, 2016, 07:38:41 PM
Quote from: Young on October 20, 2016, 06:57:18 PM
same late shit everyday smh

this place is getting soooo lame now :dead:
The board has always been this way from what I remember. When has it been drama free?  :kii:
And judging from past stories, WORSE! I mean didn't someone call someone's school or some shit  :dead:
I remember that. I think ken called lew's computer lab  :kii: :kii:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

well I'm about to call his job and tell them he's recording employees and posting company messages

maybe that will reel him in a bit and end this

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

And people seeing posts about Mel's almond eyes and light skin every damn thread was definitely annoying as fuck and folks started speaking up about it and it finally stopped.  :dead:       

GRAND

Quote from: Drais. on October 20, 2016, 08:09:31 PM
And people seeing posts about Mel's almond eyes     
b

GRAND

GRAND

I understand Drais as well

I remember there was that intervention with Lew and his constant mentioning of Mel

But I will say, Mel does mind business. That is slightly different here ddddddssss

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on October 20, 2016, 08:07:25 PMi

Thats literally what u just said, threads turn into evryone against afro. That 74 pg thread was that he likes to keep bringing up was probably more evryone against malcolm them it was him. I don't think anyone goes looking to make threads about afro. I find it funny y'all say this but I'm constantly ignoring this nigga trying to bait me in threads.

NEGRO

We are OVER y'all arguing with him about the stupid ancestry/hair/ whatever stuff in every damn thread. That is the point. Not that y'all are ganging up on him or whatever. He is more than capable of reading for filth if he wants to.

Just like no one wants Bey vs Rih every thread we don't wanna see y'all going at it every thread either.

That is the point. It's consuming the board like Dorian said.

Damn  :uhh:   

its sooooo fucking boring
Like how many times are they gonna do it
Y'all beat the horse to death at this point

FlowerBomb

Dominican this Dominican THAT!

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: COCO on October 20, 2016, 08:14:15 PM
Dominican this Dominican THAT!

n

I can't take y'all passive aggressive ways sometimes.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

October 20, 2016, 08:16:06 PM #104 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:16:53 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 20, 2016, 08:07:15 PM

Thats literally what u just said, threads turn into evryone against afro. That 74 pg thread that he likes to keep bringing up was probably more evryone against malcolm them it was him. I don't think anyone goes looking to make threads about afro. I find it funny y'all say this but I'm constantly ignoring this nigga trying to bait me in threads.

sssssss

!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen you ignore him DOZENS of times
He's a pathetic faggot, put that on the fckn record. Drais im sorry that ur tired of seeing the mess but im not gonna apologize for calling this faggot on his shit when i see fit. I normally ignore him and his corny attempts (tho u don't seem to notice that) but i got time this week. So just like he likes to be his pitiful passive aggressive self and allude to me in threads, imma do the same except mines gonna be a whole lot more direct. He's   weird, weak, and low-key lonely.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw