Michel?le Inks Overall Film, TV, Music & Book Deal With ThinkFactory Media

Started by Lazarus, October 23, 2016, 05:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Following the stellar ratings for Lifetime?s Original Movie ?Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel?le? and the documentary ?Beyond the Headlines: Michel?le? across all weekend telecasts (9.4 million viewers total, according to the network this week), the subject of both films ? Michel?le Toussant ? has signed an overall deal with the producer of both films ? Thinkfactory Media ? that includes future TV and film projects, as well as music and books (starting with an upcoming autobiography).

The new deal will kick off with a docuseries centered on Michel?le and her family, as she works to move beyond her past struggles, and into the next chapter of her life and career. Thinkfactory is currently shopping the series to networks.

Also set is a new album from Michel?le which will feature songs written by Stacy Barthe (who has worked with the likes of Katy Perry and Rhianna), as well as Midian Mathers (who?s written for Beyonc?). The album is due out in January.

And as mentioned, Michel?le is also writing her autobiography. No ETA on that at this time.

?Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel?le? re-teamed Michel?le and Thinkfactory Media, who also previously collaborated on TV Ones?s hit series, ?R&B Divas LA.?

?Michel?le is one of the most talented, fearless women I have ever met, captivating audiences both on stage and in front of the camera,? Adam Reed, EVP Thinkfactory Media, previously said in a public statement. ?Michel?le?s conviction for life and raw honesty deserves to be shared with the world, and we are honored to give her story justice.?

?I am so excited about my partnership with Thinkfactory Media. For many years I was unwilling to share my personal experiences. I am now ready to open up about my career, relationships and family,?Michel?le added.

Now we wait to see what other film and TV projects come of this extended overall deal between the two parties.

The blessings she's receiving.  :blessed:

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

This is why I truly believe in God, he waited until she was fully ready to receive her true blessings.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2016, 05:18:03 PM
Lil toe is somewhere STEAMED

zxzxzcxxzxzzzzzxzxzzzzzx

She came to my mind as I was reading this story.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on October 23, 2016, 05:20:10 PM

zxzxzcxxzxzzzzzxzxzzzzzx

more HITS, doesnt deserve
Bitch, u don't have an iconic song. MOVE!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2016, 05:21:52 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on October 23, 2016, 05:20:10 PM

zxzxzcxxzxzzzzzxzxzzzzzx

more HITS, doesnt deserve
Bitch, u don't have an iconic song. MOVE!

Woooooooooo!!!!!!!

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Won't he do it

Real

Good for her. I read something about Oprah reaching out to her too

Lazarus

Quote from: Real on October 23, 2016, 05:32:08 PM
Good for her. I read something about Oprah reaching out to her too

Yeah, I think she's collaborating with Oprah for her network. The way the blessings are pouring in.

Kaeli.

Happy for her. I remember when I first heard about the biopic. I didn't think anyone would be interested but she kinda proved me wrong and BOOKED. Didn't know she had such a story

Gilgamesh.

I'm watching Surviving Compton now. Her story is is unfortunate, glad she's benefiting from it some how. It seemed like she was still in a bad place on R&B Divas tbh.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different