Calling All Lovers omitted from Grammy Nominations

Started by Zankou., October 28, 2016, 12:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Marilyn

I'm sure people on her team will be fired by tonight. The artists themselves shouldn't have to worry about these things, their PAID staffs are supposed to handle these matters. Why would they NOT submit it to Best Urban Contemporary Album or Best R&B Album  I feel like Frank's move was intentional, but there's no way Tamar could've approved that.

XXX.

The universe handing out lashings to all these nasty spirits lately.  :blessed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Well what categories was it submitted for? That's just dumb

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: BLOND?. on October 28, 2016, 02:23:43 PM
The universe handing out lashings to all these nasty spirits lately.  :blessed:

You'll be getting yours soon enough fag.

Annie

October 29, 2016, 03:58:46 AM #39 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 03:59:23 AM by Annie
Ohh I remember she wanted to release on 9/11
Random question:
Is there a rule that it has to be released no longer than one year before the gram'?

Why would Tamar want to boycott? She needs to boycott her staff. She needs every single chance to get herself out there. So that would be a weird move.

/.\

RAY7

Quote from: Annie on October 29, 2016, 03:58:46 AM
Why would Tamar want to boycott?
when I said that
I mean a LARGE amount of artists. I would love for the entire R&B/Soul community
and specifically including Bey to boycott
kinda the way the actors did to the Oscars

pettypatty

Quote from: AYR on October 29, 2016, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: Annie on October 29, 2016, 03:58:46 AM
Why would Tamar want to boycott?
when I said that
I mean a LARGE amount of artists. I would love for the entire R&B/Soul community
and specifically including Bey to boycott
kinda the way the actors did to the Oscars
f

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw