Calling All Lovers omitted from Grammy Nominations

Started by Zankou., October 28, 2016, 12:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

QuoteBy way of first week sales garnered by her 2013 release ?Love & War? and her reign on Reality TV, Tamar Braxton holds an enviable position in R&B.
So, there?s no doubt that her fans had high hopes for her latest set ?Calling All Lovers?, which-despite failing to fly commercially- was well-received by her core base.
This month, said hopes have been dashed to flames.
Why?
Surprising news below?
Featuring lyrics and arrangements creator by the ubiquitous singer/songwriter Tiyon Christian, the R&B album has learned that it has no chance of winning an award at next year?s ceremony when it take place on February 12th 2017.
For, when members of the Grammy voting committee received their first-round ballots recently they found that ?Lovers? was not submitted to compete in the categories it was expected to nab nominations in.
These being Best Urban Contemporary Album and Best R&B Album.
Worrying, as it was released on October 2nd 2015, almost a year before the ceremony?s September 30th 2016 nominations deadline.

Read more: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2016/10/tamar-braxtons-calling-lovers-omitted-grammy-nominations/#ixzz4OOeQcvam

I definitely think the album was worthy of a grammy nomination but she's a terrible person so ...

:blessed:

Lazarus

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

Why would they release on October 2nd

I always forget she released this

Jon

Zankou.

Ulysses

D.I.E.G.O.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Ulysses on October 28, 2016, 12:14:25 PM
Did it really stand a chance to begin with??

Nah. not at ALL.

Solange kinda has the one on lock if not Bey  :dead:

yummy