so the woman @ my job finally stopped shading me.

Started by Ashley Bank$, October 29, 2016, 01:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

so she finally talked to me....but the bitch wouldn't shut up :uhh: it's like flood gates of Katrina finally opened or something. once the bitch popped she wouldn't stop. :cheerup:

i think it has something to do with the fact that i debuted my fall/winter look mess owt yesterday and all the gorls were raving about it in the office (literally I was getting kudos in my instant messenger before i even sat down in my chair sss "hey ! just saw u walk by! lovin that sweater!!! " ) :plzstop: :udontlookok:

I think she finally realized she's on the wrong team or something. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: She could NOT stop talking to me  :uhh: :uhh:

like omfg she was telling me her life story.  :uhh: and also telling me stuff she asked about me to other people in the office...like bitch, u were around the office ASKING about me but couldn't talk to me? sdsd :uhh: :uhh: wats really good?

and she kept flipping and playing in her faux braids as she talked to me. ss like ok hun i see ur hair.

this bitch really just let it RIP yesterday. :plzstop: :plzstop:

:calmdownsis: like OK i didn't like that bitchy mess u were doing but don't give me the polar opposite now. we're not besties hun

Stewie

Quote from: sadiddy? on October 29, 2016, 01:47:34 PM
so she finally talked to me....but the bitch wouldn't shut up :uhh: it's like flood gates of Katrina finally opened or something. once the bitch popped she wouldn't stop. :cheerup:

i think it has something to do with the fact that i debuted my fall/winter look mess owt yesterday and all the gorls were raving about it in the office (literally I was getting kudos in my instant messenger before i even sat down in my chair sss "hey ! just saw u walk by! lovin that sweater!!! " ) :plzstop: :udontlookok:

I think she finally realized she's on the wrong team or something. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: She could NOT stop talking to me  :uhh: :uhh:

like omfg she was telling me her life story.  :uhh: and also telling me stuff she asked about me to other people in the office...like bitch, u were around the office ASKING about me but couldn't talk to me? sdsd :uhh: :uhh: wats really good?

and she kept flipping and playing in her faux braids as she talked to me. ss like ok hun i see ur hair.

:calmdownsis: like OK i didn't like that bitchy mess u were doing but don't give me the polar opposite now. we're not besties hun

Quote from: sadiddy? on October 29, 2016, 02:02:08 PM
BUT, even though I was just a bit disturbed at this sudden outburst of friendliness yesterday... :udontlookok: I'm glad she broke the ice. cuz it was ICY. :uhh:

I don't like tension where I work and I definitely felt it from her. I enjoy getting along with everyone , glad we can kii kii a bit now. I can definitely tell that maybe she didn't genuinely dislike me but was just cautious about interacting with me.

Some people (not all people) really assume things about you...that u must think u all that, u must think u cute....and they put a guard up. i have a feeling she was one of those people. the "coily curls" woman @ my job admitted to having those feelings about me when she saw me. just didn't take her MONTHS to figure owt that I'm cool peoples.

:diddraispoot:

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

FINE.

Quoteand she kept flipping and playing in her faux braids as she talked to me. ss like ok hun i see ur hair.

ssssdddsffffffffdddffffffdddfd
F
Dddd
Dddddd

Zankou.

BUT, even though I was just a bit disturbed at this sudden outburst of friendliness yesterday... :udontlookok: I'm glad she broke the ice. cuz it was ICY. :uhh:

I don't like tension where I work and I definitely felt it from her. I enjoy getting along with everyone , glad we can kii kii a bit now. I can definitely tell that maybe she didn't genuinely dislike me but was just cautious about interacting with me.

Some people (not all people) really assume things about you...that u must think u all that, u must think u cute....and they put a guard up. i have a feeling she was one of those people. the "coily curls" woman @ my job admitted to having those feelings about me when she saw me. just didn't take her MONTHS to figure owt that I'm cool peoples.

n

FINE.

LOONA.

Real

Quote from: Stewie on October 29, 2016, 02:50:06 PM

:diddraispoot:

SGSGSHDHDJFKFJFUFJFF

FINE.

Quote from: sadiddy? on October 29, 2016, 04:07:19 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 29, 2016, 04:03:43 PM
Quoteand she kept flipping and playing in her faux braids as she talked to me. ss like ok hun i see ur hair.

ssssdddsffffffffdddffffffdddfd
F
Dddd
Dddddd
kdspj[ohnpiabdsguisdn
siabuvasdinasdbpdsa
asdas
so
sms
admsdmdsad

she usually doesn't play in her hair like that...but she was straight OD'ing... :udontlookok: i was lookin at her like wtf :plzstop: :plzstop:

and was grouping us together..."people like us like to go owt hehe!!!!"...hun u jUST stopped giving me shady ice queen teas...how do u suddenly know me so well :udontlookok:
sounds like she's competing sdsdfffdfffffffffffffff

Gorl be phony and fake right back

"Mmmmm hmmmmm yeah gorl

Right?! Lmao"

:udontlookok:

Brit Brat

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Eternal Bell

VVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvyhjnm

i need to meet this gorl if shes continuin' to bother u hun
so we can team up & take u out curl' curls!

pettypatty

Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 29, 2016, 04:29:46 PM
VVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvyhjnm

i need to meet this gorl if shes continuin' to bother u hun
so we can team up & take u out curl' curls!
ddddddd

Can u outdo this  :ohwow: