@HiKeithPhilliips

Started by kissMeonce, November 03, 2016, 10:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissMeonce

Let me start by saying Hello I'm Keith Phillips and I have never been rejected on German Idol but I did live in Germany for five years in my youth.

I'm a Libra which means I'm sweet most of the time but I stay with matches for those that fume, we just spark'em.

I love my Brandy which means I only use Glock whenever Bran uses :roflmao:

I live for this Bitch  :ack: that's my  Good Sis Ana she stays trippin but never pressed like some...  HOW EXCITING!!! MY Ancestor.com RESULTS CAME BACK! IT SAYS THAT I'M 100% BITCH! AND NEGRO

Good morning Ladies and Gents I expect to enjoy this board and Ki until I cry but I wont engage in direct negativity, now that it's understood whenever one may come for me just remember you've also been sparked upon arrival.  Just know that I love you all and enjoy seeing homosexuality as it finest with the black girls/boys 

Happy Holidays

Kurama

D.I.E.G.O.

Welcome! How do you feel about Ciara?  :ATLcameo:

GRAND

Heated🔥

kissMeonce

November 03, 2016, 11:10:28 AM #6 Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:14:38 AM by kissMeonce
I'm not a Ci but I luv her looks and dance moves. I wish her well and much needed musical inspiration.

GRAND

wow Love this member

<333

Welcome :traciandchelle:

BAPHOMET.

DVDDY.

Lazarus

Welcome & enjoy the board.

😂 @ the German Idol shade

Eternal Bell

Eternal Bell

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: kissMeonce on November 03, 2016, 11:10:28 AM
I'm not a Ci but I luv her looks and dance moves. I wish her well and much needed musical inspiration.

Fuck you, hun.

Eternal Bell

November 03, 2016, 11:27:42 AM #14 Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:28:40 AM by Tinker Hell
o lords...
..here go this goofy ass non-travelin DEAD BF HAVIN' FAGGOT 'GAIN!

hold me tha fck ba-
MMPH! bit