Feeling inspired

Started by kissMeonce, November 05, 2016, 10:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissMeonce

Feel free to give your fellow Sis some advice... Your "Good Sisters" must remain unnamed but I wanted to join in on the fun by  having a kiki.  Join in

TWO EXSAMPLES:
1. Some times I have to remind myself to stop being so damn plastic

Have fun but don't get cut unless it's by my surgeon
:tistheseas:

GLOCK

CVBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GLOCK

Y'all are really coming back to MESS, huh? :dead:

GRAND

GRAND

what did he do to these girls

:omgwatshappening:

GRAND

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 05, 2016, 10:35:03 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 05, 2016, 10:28:56 AM
what did he do to these girls

it's more about what i didn't do.

hun, get the hint. ur a fucking nutjob and i don't use.

these gorls are so annoying :plzstop: :plzstop: an borderline obsessed with me
kiss is that u begging for affection?

Brit Brat

kissMeonce

Unless Sis is admitting to having a Bell Pepper Nose that needs to be sliced and diced why is she even talking to me? Apparently she had no issue ignoring me whenever I hit her on her cell before I feel in love with my REAL Ken Doll Barbie Self.

Need help booking Jenny Craig I mean I'm not the one overweight. I stay UNPRESSED THESE DAYZ while her dream went UP IN FLAMES just like that nonexistent WAISTLINE.
OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW

Since this is an actual advice thread how about SIS shed a few things like late ass :receipts: receipts And a few pounds AND THE HOPES OF BEING ANYTHING OTHER THAN A NEGRO! As for hair advice THOSE WET NODDLES ARE NOT! fooling anyone honey you cant hide that landscape you call a forehead with Ramen.
I would just die if I had to look at that mug every fucking day. Kill me now at the freaking thought, God doesn't hate me that much tho.

GRAND

November 05, 2016, 11:22:50 AM #12 Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:23:25 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
v

so what im getting is

you were in love and rejected, kiss?

:ATLcameo:

kissMeonce

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 05, 2016, 11:19:14 AM
luh u

I love me and you! Start loving on yourself and go for a jog boo. You can do anything right?  :welllol:

Who the fuck sreen caps text they ignored in 2014? Wait I know overweight black pressed "f-list failed dreamed having faggots."

GLOCK

CVVVBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN