Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizzy

M-Rocka

Chameleon

convinced Queen just does the complete opposite of what we expect from her

sexy dress! Split! Heels! high fashion!

And sis comes out covered head to toe in this get up. Just Dat mere fact dat it's a short sleeve shirt with a cargo pant and she threw those black prayer cloths around her arm. Btw Those ain't even stocks they're white stockings!

FRANCE

November 07, 2016, 07:49:25 AM #247 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:50:12 AM by Francois Lite
When I watched the perf on periscope, I thought it would be high knee white leather boots.

But yeah, Im not gonna fume. Whats done is done n will always be done.  Its the fucking Soul Train Awards too. If it was like the BET Awards, then I'd probably steam.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 07:41:53 AM
convinced Queen just does the complete opposite of what we expect from her

sexy dress! Split! Heels! high fashion!

And sis comes out covered head to toe in this get up. Just Dat mere fact dat it's a short sleeve shirt with a cargo pant and she threw those black prayer cloths around her arm. Btw Those ain't even stocks they're white stockings!

Hun let's not act like we all want the same things from her. Your fumes are getting late.

Chameleon

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 07, 2016, 07:49:25 AM
When I watched the perf on periscope, I thought it would be high knee white leather boots.

I thought the same!

Chameleon

November 07, 2016, 07:59:35 AM #250 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:00:19 AM by Mystique
vc

Guh Who are you?

Ur whole existence is late

D.I.E.G.O.

Heated🔥

When the performance airs nobody will give a fuck about what she's wearing.
We all gon be living for the slayage.

Seven

November 07, 2016, 08:06:45 AM #253 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:36:17 AM by Seven
I want Michah & Wayman gone and Sean Ashley Thomas BACKKKK STAT!

I also want Dr. Kari gone!

Lazarus

Outfits are awful but her make up was flawless