Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettypatty

It's pretty obvious Jeff isn't involved anymore  :dead:

Look at his social media, he hasnt posted about her in MONTHS! and deleted all trace of her lol

FRANCE

I dunno. Jeff was her manager when she booked Zoe Moon, Broadway, started that Brandy blog, was planning on writing a book, etc. Back in 2015 when Brandy was doing everything. He was a good manager. Brandy's inability to release music is what's lacking.

Harlem

Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 07:45:02 PM
Harlem ain't fucking having it

!!!!

I'm sure not... She deserves WAYYYY better in all aspects and she put a new standard/potential on herself during the 2/11 era so Ima always hold her against it...

KingDavid

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 07, 2016, 07:49:01 PM
I dunno. Jeff was her manager when she booked Zoe Moon, Broadway, started that Brandy blog, was planning on writing a book, etc. Back in 2015 when Brandy was doing everything. He was a good manager. Brandy's inability to release music is what's lacking.

Come on somebody preach the gospel in here  :letsmessfag:

b7

At least there's no bad blood. when she gears back up (hopefully soon) who knows what their business relationship will be

Her decision making is what's important now. A lot of people will want to work with her

KingDavid

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 07:51:09 PM
At least there's no bad blood. when she gears back up (hopefully soon) who knows what their business relationship will be

Her decision making is what's important now. A lot of people will want to work with her

His tone seemed open to it and I believe he genuinely wants her to win he told me at the concert on the 20th her fans should be happy what they see and he hopes she releases new music for us he said we deserve it!

pettypatty

It's just very very very weird to me that Brandy goes through these people she claims believes in her the most then a few months later they're TOSSED OWT the window.
There's no way in hell all these people are the issue and not her  :dead:

Harlem

Quote from: KingDavid on November 07, 2016, 07:51:02 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on November 07, 2016, 07:49:01 PM

Come on somebody preach the gospel in here  :letsmessfag:

All that was already in the works before he jumped on board... He was at the right place, right time but def help negotiate and seal things

KingDavid

Quote from: pettypatty on November 07, 2016, 07:52:41 PM
It's just very very very weird to me that Brandy goes through these people she claims believes in her the most then a few months later they're TOSSED OWT the window.

:lipton:

Palladium

yea

but it's always the most talented ppl...

MAY

Pretty much, but I'm just hoping for the best.

pettypatty

I've given up hope. Just give me the music! Lmao!  :letsmessfag:

:freewilly: