Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 08, 2016, 09:33:34 AM
Quote from: lovechild on November 08, 2016, 09:16:34 AM
She has been opting for a more masculine energy lately . Wearing fitted caps on stage , the male dancers , her choreography is also not as feminine as it was before. She clearly is not comfortable exploring her sexuality and femininity . I think she feels best in pants and flats .. which sucks but it is what it is .

lol Your interpretation of what's feminine and masculine.....

You would probably think I was a lesbian, too, if you met me, because I don't wear heels and make up everyday.

:traciandchelle:

Seneca

She has been opting for a more masculine energy lately . Wearing fitted caps on stage , the male dancers , her choreography is also not as feminine as it was before. She clearly is not comfortable exploring her sexuality and femininity . I think she feels best in pants and flats .. which sucks but it is what it is .

You would probably think I was a lesbian, too, if you met me, because I don't wear heels and make up everyday.
!!!!!!!!!! Like whet? Ksks

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Real on November 08, 2016, 09:36:39 AM

:traciandchelle:

Lol   :dead:

Seneca

I don't wear heels, dresses, skirts or makeup
So I guess I'm  :traciandchelle:, huh? vdbdj
These things doesn't define my femininity. My double deez, big ass and curves defines that :heyddy:

SouravMay

Did you fags not see her mannequin challenge with Elle? That's her soul mate.

:stressed:
B7

lovechild

Never said anything about her being a lesbian . I also didn't say you can't be feminine in pants . Women go for a more masculine energy all of the time , there's nothing wrong with it . Yes , dresses and high heels are feminine and pants and baseball hats are more of a masculine energy .  Brandy has said out of her own mouth that she is not comfortable displaying her sensual side , she clearly avoids that .

BRockaBaby

I think Bran just needs to really put her all into it. Something is still standing in her way PERSONALLY, outside of the lawsuit. There's so much she can do to keep her music in people ears. So many unreleased tracks that she has rights to that she can release, just to keep people on their toes. After seeing such bad practices over and over, it's obvious it's Bran standing in her own way. I can't imagine any of these A&R/industry pros not telling her this already. This is not the day in age where you can go more than a year without dropping SOMETHING. Especially someone of her status.

If i were someone who wasn't a die-hard fan, I would easily say she is a "has been" and isn't passionate about the art anymore. Because that's how it comes off.

She has to break down whatever wall is standing in her way. Not just the lawsuit but just IN GENERAL. Whatever personal issues, insecurities or doubts she has she needs to overcome them and just go hard in the paint.

Harlem

November 08, 2016, 10:45:23 AM #473 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 10:51:10 AM by Harlem
And this is why I'm mad she hasn't been caring about her image lately... that's all she got at this point when she in the public eye... Bran ain't putting out no music, she ain't in movies or a major TV show right now so bitch do what every other flop is fuckin doin in their down time to stay relevant and get fly with whatever style u tryna pull off! U just FINALLY got honored for ur work on National TV, not in Atlanta or Dallas that some fans put together but a REAL one, bitch hire the top notch glam squad and look ur fuckin best! Walk that red carpet, do ur interviews and just look BEAUTIFUL... when u get up on that stage to perform ur outfit should be litt, when u accept that award ur dress should give a WOW factor! Whoever was around her during Two Eleven understood that and pushed her to always be point even when things weren't goin right behind the scenes... get it back 2gether Bran!

BRockaBaby

Look this board was created for people to talk about anything and everything Brandy related. If people can write novels about Bey and Rih and bring them up in every Brandy topic, then I have no issue with expressing myself. The rolling of eyes when people want to speak their opinion is getting a bit stale....

Seneca

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 08, 2016, 09:53:31 AM
Did you fags not see her mannequin challenge with Elle? That's her soul mate.
:stressed:
dghddgjj

Wtv

November 08, 2016, 12:04:12 PM #478 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 12:06:34 PM by Scott LeBeau
Quote from: Harlem on November 08, 2016, 10:45:23 AM
And this is why I'm mad she hasn't been caring about her image lately... that's all she got at this point when she in the public eye... Bran ain't putting out no music, she ain't in movies or a major TV show right now so bitch do what every other flop is fuckin doin in their down time to stay relevant and get fly with whatever style u tryna pull off! U just FINALLY got honored for ur work on National TV, not in Atlanta or Dallas that some fans put together but a REAL one, bitch hire the top notch glam squad and look ur fuckin best! Walk that red carpet, do ur interviews and just look BEAUTIFUL... when u get up on that stage to perform ur outfit should be litt, when u accept that award ur dress should give a WOW factor! Whoever was around her during Two Eleven understood that and pushed her to always be point even when things weren't goin right behind the scenes... get it back 2gether Bran!

its clear she doesnt have an actual team now. No Jeff, no big management around her, no important stylist, no energy, no anything.

No idea who called Frank Gatson, but we should be thankfull I guess, because she even had a crew of dancers, more than 2, so props for that.

D.I.E.G.O.