Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realbrandyfan

I've been following Brandy since 94' and This has to be the worst I've seen Brandy ever look.

Wtv

November 08, 2016, 07:11:03 PM #556 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:11:14 PM by Scott LeBeau
she's done worse, lol.
This just isnt on par with the ocasion. nothing more than that.
this would have been nice for a concert in Texas or Atlanta, on Soul Trains for the Lady of soul it could have been much much better. but anway.....

I think Ive moved on too

just give me a new single this year, and I'll be happy

FRANCE

Brandy has come a long way performance wise. I think it's a bit of a shame that we STAY just harping on her fashion choice. When that performance airs, everyone will be saying how much she killed it. Period. I'm happy for her. It would be great if she really was indeed freed and I would expect her to drop something. It's normally what she does. Release PID right after her VH1 Behind The Music aired, release Beggin & Pleadin when Zoe Moon aired, hey, this could be something. I'm a tad bit hopeful but that's rly all I care about.

lovechild

I hate feeling dissapointed with brandy but im happy I'm not the only one who felt this way . We have so much love for her and see her as the greatest so we just want everything to be on point . When I woke up and saw the photos I literally wanted to scream like who the fuck let her go out like this . She has said before that she is in no position to say what she needs to be looking like , which is crazy to me because I feel like she should know what works for her and what doesn't . Having control over your own image , creativity and being confident in your choices . I think brandy is a genius in the booth but styling and hair and all of that is just not her thing . Like you all have mentioned I was dissapointed with the slayana looks as well . Hoping she gets some talented people around her who will be honest with her about what works and what doesn't . I am a bit worried about bran and the behind the scenes stuff like what is going on ? The Whitney captions, monica shade , Ryan shade , and the hints at previous thoughts of suicide . Hoping she's good

Harlem

Is Deo still a member here?! I remember he styled her for a lot of 2/11 stuff like promo week, WD video, Essence performance and that Dick Clark New Years event... I wonder what his relationship with her is like now cuz I saw him with Sevyn once and he could've def been booked for this too

pettypatty

Quote from: Harlem on November 08, 2016, 07:48:36 PM
Is Deo still a member here?! I remember he styled her for a lot of 2/11 stuff like promo week, WD video, Essence performance and that Dick Clark New Years event... I wonder what his relationship with her is like now cuz I saw him with Sevyn once and he could've def been booked for this too

b

He was shading her on twitter a few months back. They fell out too I assume lol

Palladium

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 08, 2016, 06:26:20 PM
Honestly just getting past the point of caring. Like, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what she wears. But still, she can do better than this. I understand people being upset b/c it's a big platform and she looks rather foolish. The GP hasn't heard from her in forever and this is how she presents herself. So yeah, I get the disappointment, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Some of the fans just need to move on from her tbh b/c I don't think she's gonna give what we are hoping for, ever. If we're lucky maybe we'll get new music from her next year but I don't think we are getting another "era" again like we so desperately want so I'm just letting go of her for  my own sanity  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 08, 2016, 06:35:15 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 08, 2016, 05:26:15 PM
Quote from: TAE! on November 08, 2016, 05:07:52 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 08, 2016, 05:05:36 PM
The Slayana tour outfits weren't cute either.  She can do so much better.

! And it's so frustrating because I know she has the coin to snatch herself together.

!!!
That's why I'm not here for the excuses these gorls keep tossing out.

Hell, you got broke bitches like Dawn out here giving you a damn PRODUCTION with a $15 budget.

No one here can tell me that Brandy isn't capable of doing better.

:kii:

you are definetly right.
If Dawn and Tinashe can do better, Brandy can too.

but yeah, as some say, Brandy just doesnt care. Its sad, but it is what it is.
n

neither one of them hoes can dress either. cut the shit in here

Rxxf

November 08, 2016, 08:09:29 PM #563 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:11:47 PM by R
"SO GO ON!!!"

And the Crowd ROARS

Bitch
:stressed:
BRANDY

b7

"You SHOULDa Known BETtttAAAaa"

sssdsds 

Harlem

That TOTW performance is gon SLAY me on TV!!!!!!
:gorlonfire:

FRANCE

Is the periscope video still anywhere?

Rxxf

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 08, 2016, 08:15:38 PM
"You SHOULDa Known BETtttAAAaa"

sssdsds

RIG, HAV, this fucking vocal has been slaying me all day
I keep replaying it in my mind
Bitch
:plzstop:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Bran is coming to slay
The fact that she used TAOL for her political and personal moment, tells me sis is READY to deliver in the music
BRANDY