BYE4NOW!!!!

Started by kissMeonce, November 07, 2016, 02:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 03:44:15 PM
Quote from: Tinker Hell on November 07, 2016, 03:39:27 PM
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.
m,sm,msd

y is he still begging for our attention?

You're PM'ing me, hun. I'm sure we'll be cool again soon, though. Hoping for the best  :wub:

JRocka

is everyone beginning to lose it around here :uhh:

kissMeonce

Quote from: LiBra on November 07, 2016, 03:49:27 PM
is everyone beginning to lose it around here :uhh:

:uhh:

I thought that I made it EXTREMELY CLEAR THAT IM THE ONLY LOONY CHECK MY PLACTIC WILLIN TO TAKE THE LIFZ OF LATE FAGS IN THE VAIN OF SLAYAGE  no one.....TOUCH THIS TEA BECAUSE I KEEP THE STOVE ON AT ALL TIMEZZZZ

For those that do not get it be nice or be diced
enjoy a good ki but there better be a hint of HUMANly love or see whats next in store right?
:19k: i may actually log out but not banned which means i dont have to show accountability to any fag and I could ensue more slayage

anybody willing to see if they're worth this knife I mean I COULD ALWAYS UPGRADE TO A glock and slay you with one click, come out come out wherever you are and I'm not speaking of that closet we all obviously know of.  i  do the most on purpose shake stired and diced up twice anyone hungry?

i'm have a taste for frog legs.

all jokes aside after last week real talk
[url=https://postimg.org/image/vyqi3ywzn/]
adult image host
I just want to be happy and not ensue any real life directed negativity towards me , all you've seen has been me venting and shading down, but I really did mean it when I called you a God or Goddess so why remain asleep?

if my homo shade is over the top could you fathom what striking a real to live nerve could ensue?

"treat those the way you want to be treated but always keep in mind of whom your fucking with"

:indiaarie: some of you  girls could relate to this smile that's why i've posted it ugly selves(inside and out.)
It's my opinion that inda arie extremely beautiful inside and out. I'm sure Brandy does to.

if your not changing lives for the better in the world then what the fuck are you actually doing?

The problem with The Human RACE IS THAT MANY MISTAKE A PRETTY FACE AND SMILE FOR WEAK SAUCE, I'M HERREREREE TO EDUCATE THAT CRAZY BEAUTIFUL COULD ALSO BE VERY LETHAL. TRY IT IF YOU WANT TO BITCH I'M UNDETECTABLE AND TAKE MEDS EVERY FUCKING DAY (NOTHUING TO BE PROUD OF BUT IT KEEPS MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE ALIVE.)

Since I've been extremely open about my life. I would like to inform some of the LITEZ THAT I LOSS MY MOTHER AT THE AGE OF SIXTEEN AND WAS STUCK WITH her ABUSIVE HUSBAND for two years. keep trying it because once I'm in a very good space(which has been hard since experiencing rape last week for the 2nd time in my life.)

as the LBGTQC COMMUNITY
YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT EVERY MOTHERFUCKING THING ISN'T A DAMN JOKE.

PEOPLE DON'T JUST DIE FROM HIV OR AIDS THEY ALSO DIE FROM LOVING WHOM'EVER  THEY WANTED AND YOU ALSO KNOW THIS.

grow UP sHIT. 

Eternal Bell

kissMeonce

THIS bored is late trust me whenever i say but honestly get a  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: from reading the shade. Some of you girls take numbers and images to seriously trust and believer mi dis  :dead:  most of the girls you pit against each other mite actually talk privately and book their pockets on your pressedness :kii:

you see I had my first public spat as a  pretty unkown force.  Trust if I honestly got my hands on pepper the way I she would slay physically would be epic.

get back to your skinny self  and you mite have a chance looking okay again.

Admin

Kurama

kissMeonce

for the dummmy that dont know what i met by rape for the 2nd time in my life I met rape from 2 separate men.  ugh I hate dumb asses she i already write U A novel can U actually read and UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOUR READING BECAUSE THE GURLS THAT ACTUALLY GET ME and WIll go UP4MI AS I FOR THEM,  CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE fuck THEY ARE READING AND THEY'RE COOL.
:ATLcameo:

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on November 07, 2016, 04:56:44 PM

q

you better talk to this damn boy and convince him to get some help

I don't think he's doing this for a ki

:hmph:

kissMeonce

November 07, 2016, 05:06:05 PM #55 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:07:19 PM by kissMeonce
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2016, 04:59:01 PM
Quote from: Kurama on November 07, 2016, 04:56:44 PM

q

you better talk to this damn boy and convince him to get some help

I don't think he's doing this for a ki

:hmph:

I'M SERIOUSLY DOING IT FOR A KI

I CAN REALLY BE EVIL
upload pic

GET IN TO ALL THE ANIMATION DEAR ITS FUN FUN FUN AND HURT FOLKS HURT FOLKS THATS THE CLIMATE OR THE PRESSED BORED RIGHT THROW ALL THE SHADE AROUND US FAGS ?

I'm not a boi I just LOOK YOUNG.

WHY ARE THE GIRLS SO SHOCKED AT MY SHADING I LIKE BEING A RUTHLESS BITCH HALF OF YOU HOES ARE RIGHT? WHATS THE PROBLEM  WITH ME ENJOYING IT ON THE WEB LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE?
REALLY WHATS THE ISSUE :plea: KEN CAN RELATE TO THE ROUNDNESS THATS HA FACE

NO MORE  :takeallofme: FOR ANYONE BUT MY 1DAYLOVER MALE OR FEMALE I HONESTLY HAVE UPGRADED TO fluid are you still just a lil HOMO FAG? *ONLY HOMO FAGS NEED TO BARK IF THEY EXPECT ME TO CATCH'EM