BYE4NOW!!!!

Started by kissMeonce, November 07, 2016, 02:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissMeonce

YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL Gods, and Goddesses even you Herby BAYBI ;-)

It's up to you to wake up to that fucking fact,  I'm woke if your unaware and extremely creative.

Youcapture screen have the power to DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD AND I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. WHO IS GOD TO YOU?

*Bransource just witnessed my mean streak and playful ki for the gays side that's all  WHILE slaying(slice of bell peper anyone?) DUH! FIN!

peace 4reals I've made my maRK and it was so much fucking fun! :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :uhh: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :wub: :-P :blush: ;-) :) :-D

:supluv:
BE THE GUIDING LIGHTZ TO CHANGE THE CLIMATE OF OUR UNIVERSE THAT'S WHY I AM LIGHT,I GIVE LIFE NOT ACTUALLY TAKE IT FOR SHIT AND GIGGLES YOU CAN KILL'EM JUST LIKE ken doll?

I love eveyone human poz, neg, and undetectable our blood is red , IF WE END SIGMA WE END THE VIRUS ITS NOT NEUROSCIENCE OR IS IT?  :flamebroiled:
:whogonbook:

cut yourself before i honestly do and figure youR life out bitches that haven't already THAT APPLIES TO FAGS 2

screen capture tool
"GIVE LIFE yet TAKE IT IF YOU MUST!"

MY GODS SO GOOD HAD I NOT BEEN RAPED LAST WEEK I WOULDN'T HAVE THESE WORDS TO SHARE. I LUV U GOD YOU ARE TRULY BUILDING A BRAN RIGHT BEFORE MY VERY EYES LETz HEAL YOUR EARTH.

Brandy if you really are reading this i HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA FOR YOU CHILDRENS BOOK I'M CURRENTLY WRITING MINE.

"KEITH'S LIL SECRET'  TEN PAGES LOG ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD SECRET LETS PLANT SOME MORE SEEDS WE ALREADY EMPOWER MANY BY CALLING THEM STARZ/STARS  i WASNT NICKNAMED SUNSHINE FOR NOTHING IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU FULL MOON U.

ANYONE THAT HAS ANYTHING NEGATIVE  TO POST JUST KISS MY FULL MOON AND YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT:
upload gambar  dont check for grammer  :x :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Nine

D.I.E.G.O.

Girl get the fuck on. Funny looking self

Real

DVDDY.

This shift to caps lock has me screaming  :plzstop:

D.I.E.G.O.

And don't EVER wear those fucking jeans or sandals again. Tacky faggot

Lazarus

GRAND

GRAND

Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 02:55:41 PM
he told us his life STORY

&

this is the best you could come up with?

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

D.I.E.G.O.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 02:55:41 PM
he told us his life STORY

&

this is the best you could come up with?

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

You read that shit? Post your pics so I can dig into your cock-eyed mug, bby.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: RON. on November 07, 2016, 03:00:47 PM
Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 02:59:33 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 02:58:37 PM
be safe

when the fuck are you leaving, hun?

Thought you blocked him...

I unblocked per Afro's Sunday mess thread. And get the fuck from around me, hun. You are starting to bore me.

DVDDY.

Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 03:03:56 PM
Quote from: RON. on November 07, 2016, 03:00:47 PM
Quote from: It's Diego. on November 07, 2016, 02:59:33 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 07, 2016, 02:58:37 PM
be safe

when the fuck are you leaving, hun?

Thought you blocked him...

I unblocked per Afro's Sunday mess thread. And get the fuck from around me, hun. You are starting to bore me.

nn sure you did.

Second and last time talking to you, boo. Be safe though.