And with that....

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 07, 2016, 04:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

I wish u well afro.
Like I said I have never had an issue with you.. but I hated to see you unravel like this.
Praying for your success and for you to get in a genuinely great space.

Young

This is why I love and respect you so much.

You're very transparent.
I want you to know that whether you or the other girls know it or not; you ARE helping someone. You have been and will continue to do so.
You're a pioneer and an inspiration ; flaws and all!
Your relatability and way of being is what helped shaped the Brandy boards into what they are now.
You've done so much just by being YOU. You have so much talent and charisma it's scary. Your possibilities are ENDLESS. Anyone can see that!
You're such a beautiful soul and I will always be in your corner.

It's easy to come for a Titan when they're in a vulnerable place; that's no feat.
But you truly operate from within and your ability to self analyze and grow and learn  is what I truly and deeply admire and appreciate .

Thank you for everything.
You're amazing.
Love you always.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2016, 09:18:41 PM
Quote from: ₥₥₥. on November 07, 2016, 09:16:21 PM
Y'all can believe that fat hunchback all ya want but I won't be fooled. This gur has terrorized so many for so long not just with words but posting those hideous selfies and pics.
Marg the post was pretty candid. Remove ur heel, he's conceded  :dead:

n
I just read it lol

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

Quote from: Young on November 07, 2016, 09:19:54 PM

You're very transparent.
I want you to know that whether you or the other girls know it or not; you ARE helping someone. You have been and will continue to do so.
Your relatability and way of being is what helped shaped the Brandy boards into what they are now.
You've done so much just by being YOU. You have so much talent and charisma it's scary. Your possibilities are ENDLESS. Anyone can see that!

It's easy to come for a Titan when they're in a vulnerable place; that's no feat.
But you truly operate from within and your ability to self analyze and grow and learn  is what I truly and deeply admire and appreciate .

You're amazing.
Love you always.

n

4 fucking k

Opposites Attract.

You're very transparent.

You're amazing.
Love you always.

n

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

I get that it's so easy to step back into your old ways here.
I get that this place can be very addicting .
We are family and I am the woman I am today partly because of this place .
It's an outlet of sorts for many.

Don't think you have to go to prove a point love.
But if you cannot balance things at the moment then maybe it is time for a break.
I really would hate to see you go...you're a pioneer here and always find new and creative ways to reinvent this place .

4 fucking k

Quote from: glock on November 07, 2016, 09:19:38 PM
I wish u well afro.
Like I said I have never had an issue with you.. but I hated to see you unravel like this.

Oh bitch
This attempt to soften the blows. The damage has been done, bby.

Real

Quote from: Young on November 07, 2016, 09:22:23 PM
I am the woman I am today

Just when I thought you were being serious :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

You're very transparent.

You're amazing.
Love you always.

i read this in tamars voice  :plzstop:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Young on November 07, 2016, 09:22:23 PM
I get that it's so easy to step back into your old ways here.
I get that this place can be very addicting .
We are family and I am the woman I am today partly because of this place .
It's an outlet of sorts for many.

Don't think you have to go to prove a point love.
But if you cannot balance things at the moment then maybe it is time for a break.
I really would hate to see you go...you're a pioneer here and always find new and creative ways to reinvent this place .

:plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: imani on November 07, 2016, 09:22:33 PM
Quote from: glock on November 07, 2016, 09:19:38 PM
I wish u well afro.

Oh bitch
This attempt to soften the blows. The damage has been done, bby.

ZCVBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK