Who locked that thread? :kii:

Started by 4 fucking k, November 14, 2016, 01:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 14, 2016, 08:11:10 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 14, 2016, 08:03:32 AM
All you had to do is crack his Achilles heel open (his looks) and make him all flustered and irritated, so that all the gorls could swarm in getting their Falcon kicks in.

If only he had just acknowledged his visual shortcomings and proceeded to other dragging points, he would have saved face... He played himself.

:stressed:

His looks are just indefensible. No matter how often a certain member fake praises.

:tellmemoreireallycare:

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 14, 2016, 07:56:14 AM
Quote from: garlic on November 14, 2016, 03:58:59 AM
guys... im kinda worried about sis.  :rudone:
i feel like maybe something could be happening at home that we dont quite know about.
:guys: :guys: :guys: :guys:
from knowing afro on the board, when he deals with stress, i feel like he tends to let out the steam here.
and as much as i dont want make excuses for ha and justify the mess,
i do think af' is an easy target to gang up on.
:holdupguys:
when he feels attacked, he lashes out a bit.
i honestly don't know whats going on here, but i hope he gets the help he needs. love you afro.
:traciandchelle:
im crying

gar we met like one time . y r u talking like ur my closest confidant sds dsd sd sdnsd

im over here in tears . its not that deep. trust me

luv u too

:plzstop:

I was reading thw mess like..

I know sis did a couple of Tracks on the debut alber(and they were FIRE, mind you!) B-) BUT when did the girls take the time out to give a Thelma and Lou' MESS!  :kii:

Knows how she deals wid stress!  :uhh:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Gilgamesh.

GRAND

TRY.It.AGAIN

November 14, 2016, 08:32:23 AM #95 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:33:39 AM by TRY.It.AGAIN
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 14, 2016, 08:24:29 AM
tRY.it, who are ya, luv?

I was one of the 'Pending' girls waiting outside of the Club! When Af' Had decided at one point to close registration down for good.

:holdupguys:

but do you see me Stragging her foreign strand!

:rudone:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

4 fucking k

Just met one time!

This fag is in shambles :kii: :kii: You def. talked about Gar' and Theo like they knew you outside of the board, now they're strangers now they're tugging on your receding hairline.  :kii: :kii: :kii: You're really crumbling  :kii:

D.I.E.G.O.

You're really obsessed with Fro, huh?  :dead:

4 fucking k

Why is this fag still trying to fit in :plzstop: Didn't everyone kind of stomp you out and make you go missing. Is this thread giving you flashbacks?

Admin

This fckn gif :kii:

Is it that Stefonknee dude who wants to be an 8 year old girl

FlowerBomb

Quote from: imani on November 14, 2016, 08:55:17 AM
Why is this fag still trying to fit in :plzstop: Didn't everyone kind of stomp you out and make you go missing. Is this thread giving you flashbacks?
dbthrjysk7utdiy,fku,

FlowerBomb

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 14, 2016, 09:13:40 AM
Quote from: Baeomi on November 14, 2016, 09:00:08 AM
Quote from: imani on November 14, 2016, 08:55:17 AM
dbthrjysk7utdiy,fku,
p,[molpnibjuh

but guys...lets roll the tapes.

fit in! ya can't sit with us!

no you can't
those Africans you stay desperately trying to claim would take one look at your trunk nose, spotted skin, widescreen greasy ass forehead black ass barney mug and run for the mountains