Who locked that thread? :kii:

Started by 4 fucking k, November 14, 2016, 01:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: garlic on November 14, 2016, 03:58:59 AM
guys... im kinda worried about sis.  :rudone:
i feel like maybe something could be happening at home that we dont quite know about.
:guys: :guys: :guys: :guys:
from knowing afro on the board, when he deals with stress, i feel like he tends to let out the steam here.
and as much as i dont want make excuses for ha and justify the mess,
i do think af' is an easy target to gang up on.
:holdupguys:
when he feels attacked, he lashes out a bit.
i honestly don't know whats going on here, but i hope he gets the help he needs. love you afro.
:traciandchelle:

n

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

What happened to "My darling Cinnabun"

:stressed: :plzstop:
B7

Opposites Attract.

n

If Garlic comes in here to lash it's clear none of the gurs ever used his big fat ass.

SouravMay

November 14, 2016, 08:03:32 AM #84 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:06:49 AM by Magnolia Maymuru
All you had to do is crack his Achilles heel open (his looks) and make him all flustered and irritated, so that all the gorls could swarm in getting their Falcon kicks in.

If only he had just acknowledged his visual shortcomings and proceeded to other dragging points, he would have saved face... He played himself.

:stressed:

His looks are just indefensible. No matter how often a certain member fake praises.
B7

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 14, 2016, 08:03:32 AM
All you had to do is crack his Achilles heel open (his looks) and make him all flustered and irritated, so that all the gorls could swarm in getting their Falcon kicks in.

If only he had just acknowledged his visual shortcomings and proceeded to other dragging points, he would have saved face... He played himself.

:stressed:

His looks are just indefensible. No matter how often a certain member fake praises.

:tellmemoreireallycare:

DVDDY.

bnnn did y'all even brush this morning?