They Are Not Playing At The White House

Started by D.I.E.G.O., November 17, 2016, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

November 17, 2016, 03:09:17 PM Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:09:29 PM by Diego
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM69PujBoZL
Quotetheshaderoom: #PressPlay: We may never see the #SwagSurf hit the #WhiteHouse again 👏🏾😩 #TheObamas via. @nochillvines

:plzstop:

Ugh I'm going to miss this First Family so much.  :stressed:

XXX.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FoxNews is going to go OFF!  :kii:

GLOCK

Wtf :dead:

I guess king is just gonna electric slide on out the White House, huh?

D.I.E.G.O.

n I can imagine one of them trying to sleep over after the festivities  :justabit:

4 fucking k

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Im just imagining all the white house employees like :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

I bet malia in one of the bathrooms getting high as a kite with one of them local niggas
:melmel:

Vonc2002

I really can't take the obamas just saying fck it in these last couple of months :kii:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: glock on November 17, 2016, 03:19:28 PM
I bet malia in one of the bathrooms getting high as a kite with one of them local niggas

:plzstop:

4 fucking k

dfdfff yes queens

BAPHOMET.

MAY

sdbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Cowgirl

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: