Honesty Hour: Do you police yourself on not being "too black" in public?

Started by 4 fucking k, November 22, 2016, 02:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 22, 2016, 02:23:28 PM
Maybe sometimes but only in professional settings. I never wanna feed into that angry black man thing and give the white people i work with tha satisfaction of that.  But personally, in everyday life, no

yes which is why you come to bsource to release all of your pent up anger
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

D.I.E.G.O.

Mel.

What's "too black" and no
I'm gonna be me 24/7...I ain't changing who I am no matter who I'm around or around me

Young

FlowerBomb

Quote from: imani on November 22, 2016, 02:34:37 PM

Do y'all ever PRAY that stealing detector thing at the door doesn't just start going the fuck off for no reason?  :plzstop:
!!!!
:plzstop: :plzstop:
That's one of the reasons why I don't buy clothes from the store anymore and buy everything online
I can't take the beady eyes watching now

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

i think there is a justifiable cause sometimes to get ya nigga up

and just classless cooning

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

SouravMay

It's mostly linguistic and behavioral markers of class than race for me. I come from a working class immigrant family, my nature is pretty hood and inner city but I'm moving into liberal elite bubble media circles and I really notice how I have to switch it up. They are so bougie even with music taste.
B7

4 fucking k

Quote from: شيطان on November 22, 2016, 04:18:34 PM
It's mostly linguistic and behavioral markers of class than race for me. I come from a working class immigrant family, my nature is pretty hood and inner city but I'm moving into liberal elite bubble media circles and I really notice how I have to switch it up. They are so bougie even with music taste.

I just peed