Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter Santiaga

November 28, 2016, 01:43:39 PM #255 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:46:57 PM by Winter Santiaga
Her caption is sssshhhhaaadddyyyy!  :kii:

I watched Mo on Where Are They Know last nite (My mom is a fan) and Mo was calling Whitney her Fairy Godmother.  :dead:

Bran is with the shits.  :supluv:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 01:43:39 PM

I watched Mo on Where Ate They Know last nite (My mom is a fan) and Mo was calling Whitney her Fairy Godmother.  :dead:

Oh Lord. The shade angle is picking up steam already across the blogs. Here we go.

BRockaBaby

GLOCK

I'm really crying ..
The fact that BRANDY couldn't even enjoy her moment that she had to create and record diss song for Monica and her fans.. perform it on national television during her tribute and then post shade regarding Monica's fairy god mother comment :dead:

None of you see no problem with this? :dead:

Luxury

MAY

Quote from: glock on November 28, 2016, 01:49:52 PM
I'm really crying ..
The fact that BRANDY couldn't even enjoy her moment that she had to create and record diss song for Monica and her fans.. perform it on national television during her tribute and then post shade regarding Monica's fairy god mother comment :dead:

If she's referencing Mon then it just shows how truly insecure and petty she is.

Like, let it go. If you're free from this Breyon mess then focus on that and the other positive things going on in your life.

If some shit happened behind the scenes then address it or leave it alone. This subliminal shade is late and makes her look pressed beyond belief.

She is so much better than this.

FINE.

I'm really crying ..

its late tbh.

D.I.E.G.O.

Not getting over this TAOL vocal anytime soon. I am re-watching for filth. ACK

Real

Glock knew what she was doing with that fairy godmother mess. When has she ever called Whit that :dead:

She also knew that Bran would fall right into it :plzstop:

Luxury

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 28, 2016, 01:56:51 PM
I'm really crying ..

If some shit happened behind the scenes then address it or leave it alone. This subliminal shade is late and makes her look pressed beyond belief.

Checkmate Burruss

November 28, 2016, 02:01:12 PM #267 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:03:23 PM by Kode Red

I watched Mo on Where Are They Know last nite (My mom is a fan) and Mo was calling Whitney her Fairy Godmother.  :dead:

Things is...Mo never called Whit HER Fairy Godmother, the blogs reported it that way. Mo said something like "she was a fairy godmother to many of us".
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

RatherBe

bran has ALWAYS called whit her faith godmother since the before the Cinderella movie I think.. that much i do know.

Harlem

Quote from: Luxury on November 28, 2016, 02:01:05 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 28, 2016, 01:56:51 PM
I'm really crying ..