Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Chameleon

Quote from: glock on November 28, 2016, 01:49:52 PM
Monica's fairy god mother comment :dead:

None of you see no problem with this? :dead:

How u know brandyeven saw da liddle clip?
But let's keep it real Whitney was never MO's fairy God Mother

:shannonsmissing:

Chameleon

Quote from: Real on November 28, 2016, 01:59:01 PM
Glock knew what she was doing with that fairy godmother mess. When has she ever called Whit that :dead:

She also knew that Bran would fall right into it :plzstop:

Sis knows how to EMBELLISH

:plzstop:

Harlem

Yeah them 2 neegaz gotta go, I don't see it for them... imagine Ashley and Ai with the rest of them background hoes!
:stressed:

Vonc2002

I love how the whole crowd was going up.  The guy from BBD singing full moon, Teyana in full stan mode, lalah jigging a bit :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

The shots with the extended dance group looked so dynamic. Her theatrical training really showed through.

GYNandTONIC

I think the fan base (exactly what she stated in the song) is who's gonna make a big deal out of this.

If Bran said the lyric switch was about any thing other then Mo, I'de honestly believe her. It's too vague IMO, and if it was direct shade at Mo then so be it. I don't call it pressed at all. She used her art to address a issue, with who/what ever. That's what she's suppose to do, I'de rather that then snapchat shade.

The performance was fucking AMAZING! If a room full of screams, dancing, & bops is late then so the fuck be it!

Harlem

Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 28, 2016, 02:23:37 PM
The shots with the extended dance group looked so dynamic. Her theatrical training really showed through.

Facts!

These gifs floating around here with them are EVERYTHING!

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on November 28, 2016, 02:23:40 PM
I think the fan base (exactly what she stated in the song) is who's gonna make a big deal out of this.

! I thought it was a diss to messy fans tbh. But if it was about Mon, she said what she said.

GLOCK

Still can't get over the ADC and Baby vocals

:gorlonfire:

Winter Santiaga

Bran is very witty and clever. She knows what she's doing with the lyric change and the IG post. I was shocked as hell to see that post and hopes that those that where meant to catch it, gets it and moves on, which is why I believe she turned off her comments. Look, shading Mo makes for good girl friend talk, not for gossip blogs and fickle fan bases.

monk al-taqi

Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 28, 2016, 02:27:53 PM

! I thought it was a diss to messy fans tbh. But if it was about Mon, she said what she said.
sd

ya don't involve all of us

there's definitely messy ones here and there that don't represent the whole

in fact most of them probably don't consider themselves "stans"

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: m.monk on November 28, 2016, 02:31:17 PM
Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 28, 2016, 02:27:53 PM

sd

ya don't involve all of us

there's definitely messy ones here and there that don't represent the whole

in fact most of them probably don't consider themselves "stans"

True. I think it was definitely a shot at the ones who pretend to be fans, but aren't. Some folks here would be included in that number along with a lot of the fools on IG that just try to get attention.