Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

MAY

November 28, 2016, 02:58:27 PM #288 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:58:41 PM by MΛΥDΛΥ
b

It's a kii  how some of you fags think you're qualified to say who is a real fan and who isn't.

D.I.E.G.O.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 28, 2016, 02:33:05 PM
Quote from: m.monk on November 28, 2016, 02:31:17 PM
Quote from: dee-AI-goh on November 28, 2016, 02:27:53 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on November 28, 2016, 02:23:40 PM
I think the fan base (exactly what she stated in the song) is who's gonna make a big deal out of this.

! I thought it was a diss to messy fans tbh. But if it was about Mon, she said what she said.
sd

ya don't involve all of us

there's definitely messy ones here and there that don't represent the whole

in fact most of them probably don't consider themselves "stans"

True. I think it was definitely a shot at the ones who pretend to be fans, but aren't. Some folks here would be included in that number along with a lot of the fools on IG that just try to get attention.

Yeah, honestly this is as much of a fuck you to the "Stars" as it is to Mon. I'm sure she's heard from sources how nasty this board is to her nowadays and she's giving a  :watchit: :letsmessfag: :caseoftheherp: to her so-called "fans."

Wtv

Brandy cant expect to please everyone all the time. If she really expect/expected that, well........ she should know better

BRockaBaby

ya'll are crazy...the shit don't have to do with Monica. Maybe her FANS and the fan wars and how the shit started (because it was the fans that blew it up), but she's not dissing Mo. let's grow up...

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

D.I.E.G.O.

Purple Moon

rewatched it now and it was amazing. can't wait for the new music.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...