Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Quote from: Young on November 28, 2016, 08:20:40 PM
Quote from: glock on November 28, 2016, 01:49:52 PM
I'm really crying ..
The fact that BRANDY couldn't even enjoy her moment that she had to create and record diss song for Monica and her fans.. perform it on national television during her tribute and then post shade regarding Monica's fairy god mother comment :dead:

None of you see no problem with this? :dead:

Mon's power

They do this to each other tho.

It's a sister thing

:plzstop:

XXX.

November 28, 2016, 08:50:44 PM #436 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:51:25 PM by Blond?.
Wonder if Brandy feels differently about "Bow Down" now.

There's nothing like an ambiguous LASHING where all the girls gag & guess.

Not her dragging the Mon's, though. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Then ya fagbase jumps in!

nnnn

This the only board where it's this sticky subject and "not allowed" to post the main artist lashing.  Shit, if she don't like a bitch.  Rock wit' her. 

Ya'll be so scary. 

MelMel

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

the way the crowd was getting their lives and bopping; her flawless catalouge; the fine ass dancers  :ohwow:

I fucking lived!!!!

this outfit was not the tea though

monk al-taqi

November 28, 2016, 09:02:03 PM #438 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:03:37 PM by m.monk
I wish it was 10 minutes longer :stressed: :stressed:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Bish

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2016, 07:44:29 PM

Brandy is the happiest and most secure that she has been her entire career...
:usuresis:

RAY7

Quote from: Blond?. on November 28, 2016, 08:50:44 PM

nnnn

This the only board where it's this sticky subject and "not allowed" to post the main artist lashing.  Shit, if she don't like a bitch.  Rock wit' her. 

Ya'll be so scary.
it would be whack though
its one thing to not like the girl, another to waste YOUR tribute singing about her
I dont think Bow Down was directly about Rih either

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Winter Santiaga

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 28, 2016, 06:25:53 PM
Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 05:17:15 PM
Why couldn't we just have a nice post performance celebration without getting  the gram buzzin? These two need to duke it out or never speak ill on each other again. Or even allude to each other in a negative way. Mo is always going to hide her hands therefore I need Bran to not play into her mess.

n

You girls sound so stupid.

No need for insults. Stupid doesn't get people to sit where I am in life. Let's stick to the issue here. One of these ladies should pick up the phone and hash it out or agree to not feed into this stale ass beef. You tried it.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on November 28, 2016, 09:07:40 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on November 28, 2016, 08:50:44 PM

nnnn

Ya'll be so scary.
it would be whack though
its one thing to not like the girl, another to waste YOUR tribute singing about her
I dont think Bow Down was directly about Rih either

I mean, she didn't waste her tribute.  It was 1 line where she spoke about what's on her mind.  Less than 60 seconds.  It's what she wanted to give.  It's art.  Expression!  :-D

And I won't go back & forth about "Bow Down" in this thread.  But I'm hoping there's another lashing on whatever Bran's new mess is.  I love when music is therapeutic.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 09:15:53 PM
Why couldn't we just have a nice post performance celebration without getting  the gram buzzin? These two need to duke it out or never speak ill on each other again. Or even allude to each other in a negative way. Mo is always going to hide her hands therefore I need Bran to not play into her mess.

n

No need for insults. Stupid doesn't get people to sit where I am in life. Let's stick to the issue here. One of these ladies should pick up the phone and hash it out or agree to not feed into this stale ass beef. You tried it.

Since you brought it ahp. Where are you sitting at bby?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Monika

Look at that crowd! Look at all the love and adoration she's getting. Wow, Brandy is that bitch! Many wanna sound like her, but God didn't give them the gift that was meant for Brandy. It was for her! We all were given gifts, but Brandy was blessed with what the Most High wanted for her.  :'( :'( :'(
Yahudah

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Bish on November 28, 2016, 09:05:54 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2016, 07:44:29 PM

Brandy is the happiest and most secure that she has been her entire career...
:usuresis:
asd

woo the rest of the miserable gerls r here

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

brocka4life

Winter Santiaga

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 28, 2016, 09:16:59 PM
Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 09:15:53 PM

n

Since you brought it ahp. Where are you sitting at bby?

ask your man

brocka4life

How to slay just about every BET awards show and be considered the highlight!

BET Hip-hop Awards
BET Awards
Black Girls Rock!
Soul Train Awards