Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Bigmacthawoppa

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Marilyn

I'm sick to my stomach of Bran and Mo's names being associated. That whack ass song and beef was 20 years ago.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BranLover

November 29, 2016, 12:51:08 AM #516 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:51:31 AM by TAE!
Quote from: glock on November 28, 2016, 11:01:49 PM
I really wished ADC was longer :stressed:
I can't give up on that subtle way the piano glided in ... and her voice just SAT on the record

I'm sorry but MBBBNNNNNNBCVNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:gorlonfire:

!!!!!!
G
She's so free when she sings this song. I wanted ppl to see that side of her.

FRANCE

Quote from: TAE! on November 29, 2016, 12:51:08 AM
I can't give up on that subtle way the piano glided in ... and her voice just SAT on the record

!!!!!!
G

It was longer. N she actually did it twice. In the middle of her set, she did it again, riffs n runs n all.

4everEric

Quote from: TAE! on November 29, 2016, 12:51:08 AM

!!!!!!
G

I'm glad they didn't air it . I wouldn't have been able to take it. Especially when she gets to "But you can't get to heaaaveen half off the ground".

Scott.

Quote from: TAE! on November 28, 2016, 06:27:25 PM
Quote from: Real on November 28, 2016, 05:10:17 PM

Hollering

I cannot stand that bitch. Now you wanna follow Ghan because there's a possibility she shaded Monica?! So fckin late of her.

I'll be glad when Vince whoops her ass again. Muppet ho.

Scott.

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 28, 2016, 09:55:17 PM
I know im a little late but i think the "beef" brand had with mon this time was that mons attitude was like right yeah why you not doin the challenge instead of maybe like come on yall after all we done did together she dont have to or the so gone challenge aint for everybody something that illustrated that MON acknowledged that it was okay if brandy didnt want to do it...the way it got spun was there was this big monica movement and brandy was shading her and Mon acted like she was victim tam bout well oh yeah i forgive her and i would work with her again blah blah but its not that deep
I think thats why brandy got angry cause m,on started buyin into the hype and playin like she got burned somehow in this process

How did Monica play the victim and how did she buy into it when she ONLY dismissed the mess?

Scott.

But all in all, this was a great performance. Everybody was rocking including my 16 year old brother lol

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Scott. on November 29, 2016, 02:08:25 AM
I know im a little late but i think the "beef" brand had with mon this time was that mons attitude was like right yeah why you not doin the challenge instead of maybe like come on yall after all we done did together she dont have to or the so gone challenge aint for everybody something that illustrated that MON acknowledged that it was okay if brandy didnt want to do it...the way it got spun was there was this big monica movement and brandy was shading her and Mon acted like she was victim tam bout well oh yeah i forgive her and i would work with her again blah blah but its not that deep
I think thats why brandy got angry cause m,on started buyin into the hype and playin like she got burned somehow in this process

How did Monica play the victim and how did she buy into it when she ONLY dismissed the mess?
she reacted in a way like something was done to her vs  reacting in a way that was more neutral

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Scott.

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 29, 2016, 04:17:11 AM
Quote from: Scott. on November 29, 2016, 02:08:25 AM

she reacted in a way like something was done to her vs  reacting in a way that was more neutral

Well she was shaded. Her reaction was pretty good versus what it could've been